Our recently published “Boron Market” Industry research report has detailed industry analysis and gives a competitive advantage to our clients by providing highly filtered Data through the market. This report will give the user self-confidence to take correct business decisions. This covers a detailed profile of Eti Maden, Rio Tinto, Searles Valley Minerals, Minera Santa Rita, Borax Argentina, Quiborax
The Final report will contain analysis of covid -19 Impact on this particular industry.
The global Boron market was valued at 2277.78 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 4.62% from 2020 to 2027, based on newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Get a Sample PDF of the Report –https://www.reportmines.com/enquiry/request-sample/362269
Boron was named for the mineral borax, thought to come from the Persian name burah for that mineral. Boron minerals, mainly borax, were traded over a thousand years ago, when sheep, camel and yak caravans brought borax from desert salt beds in Persia and Tibet to India and the Arab countries. There it was used mainly in making glass. The major ores of boron are a small number of borate (boron oxide) minerals, including ulexite (NaCaB5O9.8H2O), borax (Na2B4O5(OH)4.8H2O), colemanite (Ca2B6O11.5H2O) and kernite (Na2B4O6(OH)2.3H2O). These minerals form when boron-bearing waters percolate into inland desert lakes and evaporate, leaving layers of borates, chlorides, and sulfates. These minerals are referred to as evaporite minerals. Very large deposits of evaporite boron minerals are found in the United States (especially California), Turkey, Chile and Argentina. Less-important deposits occur in Iran (formerly called Persia), and elsewhere. Boron is widely used in glass industry, ceramics industry, agriculture industry, detergents industry as well as other industry. Among those applications, demand from the glass industry is the largest. In 2017, about 48.58% boron went into the glass industry, while ceramic industry held 19.18% consumption globally.
The global Boron marketBy Market Vendors:
- Eti Maden
- Rio Tinto
- Searles Valley Minerals
- Minera Santa Rita
- Borax Argentina
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report –https://www.reportmines.com/enquiry/request-covid19/362269
The global Boron market By Types:
- Salt Lake Source
- Mine Source
The global Boron market By Applications:
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report –https://www.reportmines.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/362269
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Purchase this Report (Price 2890 USD for a Single-User License) –https://www.reportmines.com/purchase/362269
Detailed TOC of Boron Market Industry Trends, Status and Forecast to 2027:
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Boron Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Boron Market
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Boron Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Boron Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Boron Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Boron Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Boron Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Boron Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.3 North America Boron Sales Volume
3.4 East Asia Boron Sales Volume
3.5 Europe Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.6 South Asia Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.7 Southeast Asia Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.8 Middle East Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.9 Africa Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.10 Oceania Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.11 South America Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
3.12 Rest of the World Boron Sales Volume (2016-2021)
4 North America
4.1 North America Boron Consumption by Countries
4.2 United States
5 East Asia
5.1 East Asia Boron Consumption by Countries
….,14 Sales Volume, Sales Revenue, Sales Price Trend by Type
14.1 Global Boron Sales Volume Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
14.2 Global Boron Sales Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
14.3 Global Boron Sales Price by Type (2016-2021)
15 Consumption Analysis by Application
15.1 Global Boron Consumption Volume by Application (2016-2021)
15.2 Global Boron Consumption Value by Application (2016-2021)
16 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Boron Business
16.1 Eti Maden
16.2 Rio Tinto
16.3 Searles Valley Minerals
16.4 Minera Santa Rita
16.5 Borax Argentina
17 Boron Manufacturing Cost Analysis
17.1 Boron Key Raw Materials Analysis
17.2 Proportion of Manufacturing Cost Structure
17.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Boron
17.4 Boron Industrial Chain Analysis
18 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
18.1 Marketing Channel
18.2 Boron Distributors List
18.3 Boron Customers
19 Market Dynamics
19.1 Market Trends
19.2 Opportunities and Drivers
19.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
20 Production and Supply Forecast
20.1 Global Forecasted Production of Boron (2022-2027)
20.2 Global Forecasted Revenue of Boron (2022-2027)
20.3 Global Forecasted Price of Boron (2016-2027)
20.4 Global Forecasted Production of Boron by Region (2022-2027)
20.5 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
21 Consumption and Demand Forecast
21.1 North America Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.2 East Asia Market Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.3 Europe Market Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Countriy
21.4 South Asia Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.5 Southeast Asia Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.6 Middle East Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.7 Africa Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.8 Oceania Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.9 South America Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
21.10 Rest of the world Forecasted Consumption of Boron by Country
22 Research Findings and Conclusion
23 Methodology and Data Source
23.1 Methodology/Research Approach
23.2 Data Source
Name: Mahesh Patel
Phone: USA:+1 786 567 6126 / IN:+91 777 709 3097
Our Other Reports: