A lot of people lose money to bitcoin investment because they either lack proper information or are not patient enough. Before investing with any bitcoin investment platform, you need to be sure. Sometimes, losing bitcoin or money to bitcoin or crypto investment can be inevitable however. But the good news is that you can always recover your scammed or stolen bitcoin by hiring funds recovery companies such as Financial Reliance.
Financial Reliance helps scam victims who have lost money to bitcoin scam to follow and investigate the scam, while ensuring they recover all their lost or stolen bitcoin. This article provides all necessary information to help you make good bitcoin investment decisions. It also helps those who have lost bitcoin or money to any kind of bitcoin or crypto scam make sure they get their money back. Have you lost bitcoin? Do you want to recover scammed or stolen bitcoin? Send an email to – OR visit www.financialreliance.org
Bitcoin Review; What You Should Know Before Investing in Bitcoin
A general interest has sprouted around bitcoin over the last decade. It is quite difficult to predict whether this cryptocurrency will eventually prove to be a great investment or just a passing storm. The excitement and thrill of riches or ruin leaves some investors overly careful. However, most investors are eager to chase the chance for profits from a bitcoin investment. Which brings us to the question;
Is bitcoin a good investment? Read our review to find out more and find out all you need to make your own judgment.
Bitcoin Investment Review; Is Investing in Bitcoin Risky?
Just like any speculative investment, buying bitcoin has some well-known risks: The price fluctuate and could sometimes drop unexpectedly, also a single online hack, crashed or lost hard drive incident can wipe out your stash of bitcoin with no other option.
Bitcoin price has been on a dramatic run-ups in price followed by some painful crashes but has consistently retained a significant portion of its previous gains every time it crashes. Since it was created, Bitcoin was the 1st digital asset to launch into the current ecosystem of cryptos. For quite a while, it grew an underground following of investors who saw its future as a possible replacement to the physical monetary system.
The decision to invest in bitcoin basically depends on your risk appetite.
Bitcoin Review; How Bitcoin Make Money?
The value of Bitcoin follows the law of supply and demand; and since demand usually goes up and down, there’s a lot of volatility in the cryptocurrency’s price.
Besides mining bitcoin, which requires technical expertise and an investment in high-performance computers, most people purchase bitcoin as a form of currency speculation — betting that the fiat currency such as U.S. dollar against the value of one bitcoin will be higher in the future than it is today. But that’s difficult to predict.
Bitcoin Investment Review; Advantages of Bitcoin Investment
The overwhelming performance of bitcoin — as a currency and investment — has attracted traditional and institutional investors alike. Bitcoin as an investment tool provides you with the following advantages over traditional investments.
- Bitcoin is Liquid. Bitcoin is arguably 1 of the most liquid investment assets due to the worldwide establishment of trading platforms, exchanges and online brokerages. You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you’re looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.
- Bitcoin Offers Lower Risk of Inflation. Unlike world currencies — which are regulated by their governments — bitcoin is immune to inflation. The blockchain system is infinite and there’s no need to worry about your cryptos losing their value.
- New Opportunities. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is relatively young — new coins are becoming mainstream on a daily basis. This newness brings unpredictable swings in price and volatility, which may create opportunities for massive gains.
- Minimalistic Trading. Stock trading requires you to hold a certificate or license. You must also go through a broker to trade a company’s shares. But bitcoin trading is minimalistic: simply buy or sell bitcoin from exchanges and place them in your wallet. Bitcoin transactions are also instant — unlike the settlement of stock trading orders, which could take days or weeks.
Bitcoin Investment Review; Disadvantages of Bitcoin Investment
Bitcoin may be the future of monetary exchange, but it is equally important that you are aware of the concerns surrounding cryptocurrency investing. Here are some serious risks associated with bitcoin investments.
- The price of bitcoin is always rippling back and forth. If you happened to buy bitcoin on December 17, 2017, the price was $20,000. Weeks later, you couldn’t sell your investment for more than $7,051. The bitcoin market is constantly changing. With such an unpredictable market, you can hardly get a good return on your investment. To avoid huge loss, keep a close eye on the market.
- Threat of online hacking. Hacking is a big threat facing a bitcoin investor. Bitcoin exchanges let you buy and sell your cryptos using a mobile app or website. This leaves them susceptible to hacking and theft of all your investment. And bitcoin held on exchanges isn’t insured by the FDIC.
- Little or no regulation. The bitcoin market currently operates with no major regulations. It isn’t taxed and governments have no clear stance on it. As a result, you could stand exposed to fraud and malpractice.
- Limited use. Bitcoin is currently only accepted by few online merchants. Many companies don’t also recognize bitcoin as a legitimate exchange, making it an unfeasible investment vessel. Besides, there’s only a fixed supply of bitcoin — 21 million.
- Wallets can be lost. If your hard drive crashes or virus corrupts your wallet file, you lose your bitcoins. You can go from a wealthy to bankrupt investor within seconds with no way to recover.
How to Make a Request to Recover Stolen Bitcoin or Bitcoin Lost to Bitcoin Investment or Crypto Scam
Have you lost money to crypto scam, investment scam or forex trading scam? Are you looking for a way to recover scammed or stolen bitcoin lost to crypto scam, bitcoin scam or online trading scam? Send an email to Financial Reliance today to make a report and request a consultation on how to successfully recover scammed bitcoin, funds lost to binary options scam, forex scam and other forms of investment and online scam.
ATTENTION: Due to the volume of requests that they receive daily, and also considering the importance of each step involved in the recovery process. So in order to be able to have more impacts for our clients, we only take up cases involving losses of $40,000 and above.