The Global Biometrics Market is forecasted to be worth USD 99.63 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include increasing usage of facial recognition, fingerprint scans, iris recognition, and vein pattern recognition in smartphones & other IoT devices owing to its more accurate personal identification, reduced risks of security breaches, and huge overall growth of the IoT device industry.
The report also provides an analysis of how efficient is the company to achieve the set targets. The research report is compiled using customer insights, marketing strategies, competitive landscape analysis, and overall growth trend of the market. The Biometrics industry is observing dynamic changed with several new players entering the market. The competitive landscape data is provided by SWOT analysis of each market player along with feasibility analysis, investment return analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The dominant and slow growing market segments are also analyzed in the report to provide a complete understanding of each key segment of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/177
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In April 2020, TECH5, a leading global technology company, launched a biometric eKYC deployment for its users in the country India, having partnered with ID R&D. The biometric includes biometric facial recognition & active liveness detection technology.
- The fingerprint recognition sub-segment led the market in 2019 with extensive usage of the fingerprint sensors and recognition systems in smartphones & other IoT devices, ATMs, and many others. Higher research & development costs associated with this sub-segment is also expected to add to the biometrics market growth.
- The global market landscape of Biometrics is expected to remain in a very competitive and highly fragmented landscape consisting of a number of both the small start-ups, medium enterprises, and large conglomerates. During the projected era, increasing demand for technological development and higher diversification in offered products ensure the enormous potential for the innovative players.
- Key players in the market Baxter International, Nipro, B. Braun Melsungen, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Covidien, Dialysis Clinic, Fresenius Medical Care, Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Medical Components, Huaren Pharmaceutical, NephroPlus, Northwest Kidney Centers, Satellite Healthcare, NxStage Medical, Renal Services, Sandor, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical, and U.S. Renal Care, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Biometrics Market on the basis of Technology, Industry Vertical, Application, System Type, Component, and Region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Palm Recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Government and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Law Enforcement
- Human Resources
- Retail and E-commerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Banking, Financial services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Site Access Control
- Time Recording
- Mobile Application
- Web and Workplace
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- System Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Unimodal Biometric Systems
- Multimodal Biometric Systems
Regional segmentation of the report covers key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The report also offers a country-wise analysis of the Biometrics market to offer a better understanding of the key features such as production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/177
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Biometrics market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Biometrics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biometrics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing incidences of security breaches
220.127.116.11. Extensive proliferation of smartphone industry
18.104.22.168. Huge growth in the IoT devices & biometric implementation in them
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Rising cases of identity data losses
126.96.36.199. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Biometrics Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Facial Recognition
5.1.2. Fingerprint Recognition
5.1.3. Voice Recognition
5.1.4. Palm Recognition
5.1.5. Iris Recognition
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biometrics-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Alopecia Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Quantum Dots Market By Material (Cadmium-Based, Cadmium-Free), By Product (Displays, Lasers, Solar Cells, Medical Devices, Photodetectors, Others), By End User (Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense, Telecommunications) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Industrial Control Systems Security Market By Security Type (Network, Application, Database, Endpoint), By Service (Incident Response Services, Support, and Maintenance, Managed Security Services, and Others), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756