The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Axalta Coating Systems, BASF SE, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, PPG Industries, Inc., Nippon Paints, Sherwin Williams, 3M Co. and Matrix System Automotive Finishes. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The global automotive refinish coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6 % during the forecast period (2018–2024) and would reach US$ 13.0 billion by 2024.
The Automotive vehicles need to be repaired at a frequency as there are damages caused due to external factors such as stones, damages due to accidents and other reasons. The market witnessed a vast growth in the last 5 to 6 years due to the increase in the number of the vehicle collisions and the inclination of the people to repair them.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Automotive Refinish Coating market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors Automotive Refinish Coating markets are as follows:
- Increasing number of accidents, adoption of newer technologies and rising disposable income in the developing economies.
- Growing demand of recreational vehicles in the developed regions of North America and Europe.
The restraints factors of Automotive Refinish coating market are as follows:
- Government regulations on the utilization of high volatile organic compounds (VOC) level coatings is increasing which may affect the growth of solvent-borne market.
The Automotive Refinish Coating market has been Segmented as below:
The Automotive Refinish Coating market is segmented based on Product Type, Technology Type, Resin Type, and Geographical Analysis. By Product type this market is segmented on the basis of PrimerBasecoat, Clearcoat, Activator, Filler & Putty, Others.
By Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Solvent-borne Coatings, Water-borne Coatings, UV-cured Coatings. By Resin Type this market is segmented on the basis of Polyurethane, Alkyd, Acrylic, Others. By Geographical Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
The key market players have adopted different strategies to boost the market. Acquisition and expansion are one of the best strategies to boost the market. Asia Pacific is the largest consumer of the automotive refinish market which accounts for more than 35% of the total consumption.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Automotive Refinish Coating Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automotive Refinish Coating Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/automotive-refinish-coating-market
Table of Contents
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
2.1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2.2. Report Assumptions
2.3. Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Automotive Refinish Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product Type
- Global Automotive Refinish Market Analysis By Technology
- Automotive Refinish Market Analysis By Region
- Competition Landscape
- Company Profiles
10.1. Akzo Nobel N.V
10.2. BASF SE
10.3. Axalta Coating Systems
10.4. Donglai Coating Technology
10.6. KANSAI PAINT CO.,LTD
10.7. PPG Industries
10.8. Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd
10.9. The Valspar Corporation
10.10. The Sherwin-Williams Company.
Other Chemical and Materials Related Research Report:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States