Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are systems developed to automate/adapt/enhance vehicle systems for safety and better driving. Safety features are designed to avoid collisions and accidents by offering technologies that alert the driver to potential problems, or to avoid collisions by implementing safeguards and taking over control of the vehicle. Adaptive features may automate lighting, provide adaptive cruise control, automate braking, incorporate GPS/ traffic warnings, connect to smart phones, alert driver to other cars or dangers, keep the driver in the correct lane, or show what is in blind spots.
The Automotive RADAR Market to Grow at a CAGR of 22% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-radar-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Robert Bosch GmbH, HELLA KGaA, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Autoliv Inc. and Valeo S.A. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Automotive RADAR Market is segmented on the lines of its application, frequency band, and vehicle type, range type and regional. Based on application Analysis segmentation it covers Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Intelligent Parking Assistance (IPA) and others. Based on frequency band Analysis segmentation it covers 2X-GHz and 7X-GHz. Based on vehicle type analysis segmentation it covers Commercial Vehicle, Economic Passenger Vehicle, Luxury Passenger Vehicle and Mid-Priced Passenger Vehicle. Based on range type segmentation it covers Long Range RADAR (LRR) and Short & Mid-Range RADAR (S&MRR). The Automotive RADAR Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Automotive RADAR Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Automotive RADAR Market are as follows:
- Rising Government laws for Vehicle Safety and Increase in Adoption of ADAS Technology By OEMS
- Enhanced Demand for Premium section Vehicles
- Increase in range of measuring instrument Sensors Used Per Vehicle
The restraining factors of Automotive RADAR Market are as follows:
- Usage of measuring instrument Detectors considered as banned in Some Countries
- Increase within the Overall price of the Vehicle
The Automotive RADAR Market has been segmented as below:
The Automotive RADAR Market is Segmented on the lines of Application, Range, Frequency Band, Vehicle Type and Regional Analysis.
By Application this market is segmented on the basis of Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Intelligent Parking Assistance (IPA) and Others. By Range this market is segmented on the basis of Long Range RADAR (LRR) and Short & Mid-Range RADAR (S&MRR).
By Frequency Band this market is segmented on the basis of 2X-GHz and 7X-GHz. By Vehicle Type this market is segmented on the basis of Commercial Vehicle, Economic Passenger Vehicle, Luxury Passenger Vehicle and Mid-Priced Passenger Vehicle. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automotive RADAR Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automotive RADAR Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-radar-market
Table of Contents:
2. Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Automotive RADAR Market Analysis, By Product
- Automotive RADAR Market Analysis, By Application
- Automotive RADAR Market Analysis, By Frequency band
- Automotive RADAR Market Analysis, By Vehicle Type
- Automotive RADAR Market Analysis, By Region
8.1 North America
8.4 Rest of the World
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.2 HELLA KGaA
10.3 Continental AG
10.4 Denso Corporation
10.5 Delphi Automotive PLC
10.7 Valeo S.A
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States