The Automation & Process Control Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 320 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Rockwell Automation Inc, Honeywell International Inc., ABB Ltd, General Electric Company, Emerson Electric Company, Dassault Systems SE, Autodesk Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, Aspen Technology Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc. and Johnson Controls International PLC. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automation-and-process-control-market
Automation refers to the combination of mechanical systems with IT technology. These systems are used to standardize reliable production systems. Easy monitoring, reduction of waste and optimization of the production method are distinct benefits possessed by the automation systems, compared to the traditional manual labour. the employment of advanced technology offers the customers an increased quality and standardization of dependable product at abundant lower prices, within a restricted time frame.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Automation & Process Control Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Automation & Process Control Market has been segmented as below:
The Automation & Process Control Market is Segmented on the lines of Product, End User and Regional.
By Product this market is segmented on the basis of Field Devices its covers Motion & Drives, Relays & Switches & Others. Industrial Control Systems its covers Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). By End User this market is segmented on the basis of Automotive, Packaging, Chemical & Petrochemical, Power, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverages & Tobacco, Oil & Gas, Textile, Plastic and Others. By Regional this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.
The major driving factors of Automation & Process Control Market are as follows:
- Emphasis on Cost-Cutting and Business Process Improvement
- Increased Focus Towards Manufacturing in Developing Economies
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-To-Machine Technologies Driving the Growth of the Market
The major restraining factors of Automation & Process Control Market are as follows:
- High Installation Costs
- Lack of Skilled Workforce is Preventing Enterprises to go for Full-Scale Adoption of Factory Automation
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automation & Process Control Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automation & Process Control Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automation-and-process-control-market
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Automation & Process Control Market Analysis, By Product
- Automation & Process Control Market Analysis, By End-User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation Inc.
8.2 Honeywell International Inc.
8.3 ABB Ltd.
8.4 General Electric Company
8.5 Emerson Electric Company
8.6 Dassault Systems SE
8.7 Autodesk Inc.
8.8 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
8.9 Siemens AG
8.10 Aspen Technology Inc.
8.11 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.12 Texas Instruments Inc.
8.13 Johnson Controls International PLC.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States