The Asia-Pacific industrial vacuum cleaner market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The developing industrial sectors of the region with the high demand for safety requirements for protection against hazardous dust and dirt are expected to spur the growth of the industrial vacuum cleaner market. The pharmaceutical industry of the region is experiencing explicit growth in recent years. Since the use of industrial vacuum cleaner in such sites is very vital to maintain cleanliness absolute hygiene to ensure the safe production of drugs. This is expected to significantly drive the growth of the market.
A full report of Asia-Pacific Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-industrial-vacuum-cleaner-market
Moreover, the regions with a high number of operating industries have various codes and regulations to ensure safety at work. For instance, the Japan Society for Occupational Health (JSOH) recommends the Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs) as reference values for preventing adverse health effects on workers caused by occupational exposure to chemical substances, continuous or intermittent noise, impulsive or impact noise, heat stress, cold stress, whole-body vibration, hand-arm vibration and time-varying electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields, and ultraviolet and ionizing radiation. Similarly, China has GBZ2 for OELs to regulate the harmful factors in the workplace. Such regulations are also expected to drive the adoption of vacuum cleaners thereby aiding the growth of the market.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-industrial-vacuum-cleaner-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Product Type
- By Mobility System
- By End-User
- Regions Covered-
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Competitive Landscape- Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG, Delfin Srl, Eureka Forbes Ltd., Kevac Srl, Makita Corp.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-industrial-vacuum-cleaner-market
Asia-Pacific Industrial vacuum cleaner Market Report Segment
By Product Type
By Mobility System
- Chemicals & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Manufacturing & Metalworking
- Building & Construction Industry
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
- Amano Corp.
- Delfin Srl
- Dongguan VILLO Environmental Protection Inc.
- Dynavac Pvt. Ltd.
- Electrostar GmbH
- Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH Eibenstock
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Kevac srl
- Magnificent Cleaning Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Makita Corp.
- Nederman Holding AB
- SEBO Stein & Co. GmbH
- Shaanxi Ronlon Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Clean Technology Co., Ltd.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404