High target disease prevalence, technological advancements and favorable research funding scenario are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Apheresis Equipment during forecast period.
Market Size – USD 1.62 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.8%, Market Trends – Technological advancements and research and development for launch of advanced Apheresis Equipment
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Apheresis Equipment market was valued at USD 1.62 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.98 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.8%. Apheresis is a medical procedure that involves removing the whole blood from a donor or a patient and separating the blood into individual components so that a particular component can be removed. It is a non-invasive procedure and takes less than a few hours. Thus, the procedure is favored by the people. The procedure is also known as Pheresis or Hemapheresis. The procedure is performed outside the body and is therefore an extracorporeal procedure.
In the recent times there has been an increase in the number of people suffering from leukemia, cancer. This has resulted in a need for plasma transfusions. This has further led to a rise in the demand for apheresis equipment. The biggest restraining factor of this market are the risks of this procedure. Risks such as, bleeding, infection, low blood pressure, muscle cramps etc. demotivate the people from opting this procedure.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1680
The report initially offers market introduction, market overview, product scope, market opportunities, growth prospects, risks, limitations, and key drivers. The report also covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent technological advancements, product developments, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and partnerships.
Top companies profiled in the report include:
Terumo BCT Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Medical Care, Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Haemonetics Corporation and HemaCare Corporation.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/apheresis-equipment-market
The report also covers SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis. Key statistical data has been organized in tables, charts, diagrams, figures, and other pictorial representations. The report also offers strategic recommendations to established players as well as details on entry barriers for new entrants.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising number of target diseases and blood disorders has led to a need for plasma and platelets across the globe. This has led a rise in the demand for apheresis which consequently has led to an increase in the demand for apheresis equipment.
- With the growing infrastructure there has been a rise in the number of established blood banks with proper equipment and facilities. The expansion of these blood banks has resulted in a rise in the demand for apheresis equipment.
- The governments of several countries are trying to build better infrastructure for the healthcare sector. This has led to a significant increase in the demand for the equipment.
- The continuous research and development for the launch of improved and more efficient equipment has, also, encouraged market demand.
- The high costs and lack of skilled staff for proper management of the apheresis equipment, especially, in developing countries, pose to be some of the major restraining factors of the market.
- In addition to the high costs, the risks of this procedure such as, bleeding, infection, low blood pressure, muscle cramps etc. also discourage the people from opting this procedure.
- Plasmapheresis procedure dominates the market. It accounts for a share of 51.9% owing to the growing incidents of blood related disorders and consequently the need for plasma. With the introduction of plasma based drugs, there has been a rise in the demand or plasma thus, increasing the demand for apheresis equipment. The procedure is expected to continue its growth at a CAGR of 8.2%.
- Centrifugation technology dominates the market due to its versatility of application in the separation of plasma and other components. Membrane Filtration is identified as the fastest growing type of technology as this method is quicker and reduces the need for replacement fluids.
- Disposable apheresis kits dominate the market. The single use kits are preferred by many as they reduce the chances of infections. They occupy 55.9% of the market.
- North America dominates the market. The region accounts for a market share of 44.3%. This can be attributed to the high patient awareness and better infrastructure.
- Europe accounts for 26.9% of the market share owing to the continuous research and development in the region and high patient awareness.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the market and registers a growth rate of 8.8%. This can be attributed to the availability of resources. A large number of emerging economies are developing their healthcare infrastructure and launching aids to help the authorities to set up. The rising awareness of blood donation and apheresis among people has resulted in an increase in the demand for apheresis equipment.
The report covers the Apheresis Equipment market on a global scale along with market breakdown into product types, applications, technology, end-user, and key regions.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Plasma and Component Separator
- Disposable Apheresis Kits
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Renal Diseases
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Membrane Filtration
Procedure (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- LDL- Apheresis
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The study also analyses the market share, growth forecast and rate, current and future trends, market drivers and restraints, opportunities and challenges, risks, and threats. The report also covers a comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics and offers a futuristic outlook of industry.
Key Features of the Global Apheresis Equipment Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their SWOT analysis, their business profiles, business overview, market share, global position, and market value
- Identification and analysis of significant trends and factors driving revenue growth of the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape along with strategic mergers, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and product launches
- Assessment of each market segment along with their growth trends and market revenue contribution
- Study of the key regions to pinpoint growth potential and study opportunities, threats, limitations, and risks
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1680
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.