Vancouver, B.C., September 11,2020 – According to the current analysis of Emergen Research, the global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market was valued at USD 7.15 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.64 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 9.2%. Significant growth in incidences of active psoriatic arthritis is observed across emerging countries together with increasing elderly population. Also, poor standard of living due to stressful work-life balance resulting in the overstimulation of immune system.
Get a free exclusive sample of Active Psoriatic Arthritis market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/72
Rising advancements in biosimilars and robust pipeline of biologic products are expressively enhancing the availability of safe and efficient psoriatic arthritis treatment. High incidence of psoriatic arthritis is extensively experienced by those patients who are already suffering from plague psoriasis. These scenarios are actively contribute to the industry growth of active psoriatic arthritis treatment and therefore, demand for drugs linked with this treatment are also likely to escalate in the forecast period.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Active Psoriatic Arthritis industry.
Key Highlights of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market Report:
- Existing market players operating in the industry have undertaken a number of strategies to propel in the market. Thus, in August 2019, Amgen and Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) announced to have acquired worldwide rights to Otezla (only oral non-biologic treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis) from Bristol-Myers Squibb’s merger partner Celgene
- Frequencies of active psoriatic arthritis symptoms are extensively high in those patients already suffering from psoriasis. The most widespread autoimmune disease in the United States is psoriasis affecting more than 7.5 to 8 million people every year.
- Key market players profiled for this industry analysis include Novartis International AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Amgen, Celgene Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Bausch Health Companies, Eli Lilly and Company and Pfizer among other companies
The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. Furthermore, several analytical tools like investment assessment, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been implemented by our analysts’ team to evaluate the production and distribution capacities of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis market players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/72
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Active Psoriatic Arthritis7 report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
The Active Psoriatic Arthritis market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key competitors operating in the industry. The report offers insights into their product portfolio, business overview, financial standing, market position, revenue generation, market share and market size, and production and manufacturing capacity along with pricing analysis.
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
Drug Class Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Non-Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
By Route of Administration (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
To get a discount on the Global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/72
Emerging countries of Asia Pacific offer large number of patient pool as countries like India and China holds high population density along with high frequency of psoriatic arthritis especially in geriatric population. Asia Pacific registered noteworthy CAGR of 10.2% in 2019 and is expected to intensify its growth rate over the forecast period
The Active Psoriatic Arthritis industry report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis market? What is the anticipated market valuation of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis industry by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Pulse Oximeter Market Analysis By Product (Hand-held, Fingertip, Tabletop, Wrist-worn, Others), By Sensor Type (Reusable, Disposable) By End Use (Hospitals, Healthcare & Diagnostic Centers, Home Care), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Interventional Cardiology Market By Product (Catheters, Angioplasty Balloons, Plaque Modification Devices, Angioplasty Stents), By End Users (Cardiac Catheterization labs, Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), Forecasts to 2027
Digital Scent Technologies Market By Product Type (Mobile Phone & Computer, Virtual Reality, Medical Diagnostic), By Application (Marketing, Entertainment, Education, Healthcare, Communication), By Component (Hardware, E-Nose, Scent Synthesizer, Software) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Single Cell Sequencing Market By Product, By Workforce, By Technology, By Diseases Type (Oncology, Immunology, Prenatal Diagnosis, Neurobiology, Microbiology), By Application (Circulating Cells, Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming, Subpopulation Characterization, Genomic Variation), By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive LiDAR Market By Image Type (2D Image Type, 3D Image Type) By Technology (Solid-State LiDAR, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR), By Vehicle Type (ICE, HEV, PHEV), By Application, By Location, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Nanofilms Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanofilms-market
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-blood-substitutes-market
Polylactic Acid Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polylactic-acid-market
3D Printing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
CRISPR Technology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/crispr-technology-market
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-point-of-care-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Regenerative Medicine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Next-Generation Sequencing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market3D Printing Materials Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756