The Activated Carbon market is projected to reach USD 19.28 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is expected to be powered by an increased prevalence of infectious pathogens, as well as increasing pollution levels in urban areas. Many of the variables projected to drive change are also improved working standards, increased disposable earnings, and enhanced health literacy. The increasing need for air and water pollution control equipment to be introduced is expected to raise the demand for air purifiers to kill airborne diseases and water treatment plants for the rise in demand for clean drinking water, especially in emerging regions. Growing understanding of health expects to make a significant contribution to growth, particularly among urban youth.
Strict environmental conservation regulations, increasing globalization, and awareness of emissions management expect to have a positive effect on U.S. market development over the forecast period. The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) has set Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) requirements enabling producers to meet different pollution levels based on emissions standards already achieved with the best result from similar facilities.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3071
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is being propelled by the increasing demand for water and air purification, mercury removal factories, and industrialization
- An air purifier from the company Blueair can prevent some airborne diseases by trapping and removing the flu viruses from the air. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic air purifiers that can palliate severe airborne contagions are expected to meet a substantial demand from the consumers, and many more product-based or consumer electronics companies would start investing in the R&D to invent newer technological breakthroughs.
- Rising development and industrialization of government subsidies also propel the activated carbon market.
- The growing competition in mercury control technology for industrial air purification applications is one of the main drivers for the market. Companies are embracing global development and advanced product manufacturing as their fundamental approach to competitiveness.
- In recent years, all of the major market players have invested heavily in R&D initiatives, leading to the invention of several innovative products. Major players aim to enhance their product portfolio by strategic mergers and acquisitions of small and medium-scale companies. In the coming years, therefore, an intense rivalry among players is expected.
- In October 2019, Boston-based Cabot Corporation introduced its newest addition to the company’s line-up of specialty materials, the ATHLOS carbon nanostructures. The innovation facilitates an excellent balancing of electromagnetic interference that can equip end-users to use and manage new-age plastic products and applications sustainably.
- In October 2017, CPL Carbon Link acquired GalaQuim Protección Medioambiente. The acquisition helps enhance CPL Carbon Link’s position as an international supplier of activated carbon products.
- Key participants include Donau Carbon GmbH; Activated Carbon Technologies; Calgon Carbon Corporation; Osaka Gas Chemicals Co. Ltd; Jacobi Carbons AB; Oxbow Activated Carbon; Kuraray Co., Ltd; Lenntech B.V.; Haycarb PLC; and Desotec Activated Carbon., among others.
Browse Complete Report “Activated Carbon Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/activated-carbon-market
Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Polymer Coated
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
The market research report highlights the regional presence of the Activated Carbon market in the key geographies including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The report sheds lights on the production and consumption patterns, supply and demand, current and emerging trends, consumer demands, market share, market revenue, market size, and industry statistics. The report also studies the key factors influencing the market growth in the key regions along with the analysis of key steps and initiatives taken by the key manufacturers present in each region.
In-depth regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Activated Carbon Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Activated Carbon Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3071
The report on the Activated Carbon market provides critical insights into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used in the report to offer clear understanding about competitive landscape and market growth. it also offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players to overcome the entry-level barriers of the market during the forecast period.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com