The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Celanese, British Petroleum (BP), Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co., Ltd., Eastman Chemicals, DuPont, Saudi International Petrochemicals and Wacker Chemie. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Acetic Acid Market states that the market will log more than 9% CAGR through the report’s forecast period.
You can browse full report@: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/acetic-acid-market
Increasing demand for VAM in various industries such as paints, packaging, adhesives and other industries, is a driving factor for global acetic acid market. Owing to its exponential use in production of acetate anhydride is growth factor. China leads the global market followed with largest market share by volume.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The global acetic acid market is segmented based on its application which includes vinyl acetate monomer, acetic anhydride, acetate esters and PTA. The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Acetic acid is an organic compound with strong distinct sour smell. It is colourless and has carbon as its fundamental constituent. Acetic acid is most commonly used to produce VAM (vinyl acetate monomer). Another major application of this acid is in production of acetic anhydride which is useful in photographic films. It also has uses in medical and food industry as it is widely known to be used in vinegar which has extensive uses.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for acetic acid and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for acetic acid market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Acetic Acid Market has been segmented as below:
The Acetic Acid Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type and Geographical Analysis. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Acetate Esters, Vinyl Acetate Monomer, Acetic, Anhydride and PTA.
By Geographical Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned coating industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of coating industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here :
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Premium Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Acetic Acid Market
6 Acetic Acid Derivatives Market
7 Competitive Landscape
7.2 Expansion: The Most Popular Growth Strategy
7.3 Maximum Developments In 2012
7.4 Asia-Pacific – Region With Maximum Developments
7.5 Bp Plc & Celanese Corporation: Leading Market Participants
8 Company Profiles
8.1 Celanese Corporation
8.2 Bp Plc
8.3 Eastman Chemical Company
8.4 Daicel Corporation
8.5 Lyondellbasell Industries N.V.
8.6 Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co.Ltd.
8.7 Shanghai Huayi (Group) Company
8.8 Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
8.9 Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
8.10 Yankuang Cathay Coal Chemicals Co. Ltd.
Other Chemical and Materials Related Research Report:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States