Global Telecom System Integration market is accounted for $17.11 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $42.7 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in cloud and network security, growth of IoT in telecom industry and deficiency of in-house expertise, rising preference for OSS/BSS solutions are the factors favoring the market growth during the forecast period. However, high costs and time, increase vulnerability to information hacking and attacks are restraining the market growth.
Telecoms systems integration is the provision of complete, multi-system, integrated, turnkey telecoms and security packages. On the basis of deployment type, on-premises is expected to be the largest market due to the infrastructure and in-house teams deploying advanced solutions. In terms of application, operating system solutions (OSS) has obtained highest market share due to the adapting technologies by telecom and communication service providers to reduce the impact of network issues and deliver high quality service to their customers by detecting and resolving service issues.
By Geography, North America held the largest share on adapting innovative solutions in various industrial sectors. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to opportunities for telecom system integration vendors and communication service providers in the emerging economies in the region.
Some of the key players include the Telecom System markets are IBM, Ericsson, Nokia Networks, Huawei, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, DXC Technology, Cognizant, HCL, Syntel, Stixis Technologies, Jitterbit, Pervasive/Actian, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3249052-telecom-system-integration-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
Deployment Type Covered:
• Network Management
• Operations Support Systems
• Business Support Systems
• Digital Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)