Product lifecycle management in apparel market in global is expected to grow from US$ 644.1 Mn in 2018 to US$ 1,825.3 Mn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 12.5% from the year 2019 to 2027.
According to a new market study entitled “Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type (CAD and CAM, PDM/CPDM); End-User (Retailers, Manufacturers, Others) and Geography – Global Analysis and Forecasting, “explains the report, explaining the key drivers of this growth and highlighting key market players and their evolution. The report factors this growth and also highlights the major players in the market and their developments.
The report presents the current market analysis scenario, future and future opportunities, revenue growth, prices and profitability. The proprietary data in this report is collected by Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and various customization options in the existing study.
Europe was the leading geographic market, and it is anticipated to be the highest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. In Europe product lifecycle management in apparel market the adoption of automated technologies such as PLM offers benefits such as faster delivery time, lower cost, higher speed, as a result of lower stocks and reduced shipping times, hence it is expected that Product lifecycle management in apparel in apparel market in the region would gradually increase in the coming years till 2027.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ http://bit.ly/2khxb6z
The analysis of the global market for Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel until 2027 is an in-depth study of the Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel industry, which focuses on global market trends. The report aims to provide an overview of the global market for Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel with detailed market segmentation by product / application and by region. The global market for Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel is expected to experience strong growth over the forecast period.
- C-DESIGN Fashion
- Computer Generated
- Dassault Systèmes
- EFI Optitex
- Gerber Technology
- Infor Inc.
- Lectra S.A.
- PTC Inc.
- Simbus Technologies
The report on the area of Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel by Insight Partners includes extensive primary research and detailed analysis of the qualitative and quantitative aspects of various industry experts, key opinion leaders, to better understand the performance of the market Product Lifecycle Management In Apparel.
Digital transformation has continued to push new margins of innovation that meet new technologies such as machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and the internet of things (IoT) to give rise to the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0). In Industry 4.0, electronics and information technology allow complete digital connectivity by bringing together the physical, digital, and organic essentials of modern human life. For the manufacturing industry, particularly in the case of mass-produced goods such as apparel and footwear, the Industry 4.0 movement is a transformation in the making.
In an extremely competitive world of apparel and footwear, the integrated technologies within the shop floor are rapidly progressing to Industry 4.0 standards. The swift development of new technologies allows advances in manufacturing processes that not only boost existing systems but also lead to the development of new processes. A smart apparel factory makes iconic innovations such as making reasonable mass customization a reality by completely reimagining the production workflow to become more modular, agile, and cost-effective.
Inquire about this Report at http://bit.ly/2ksHKDB
Furthermore, companies are moving towards automation with smart devices. For instance, Computer Generated Solutions, Inc. is helping apparel manufacturers to digitize their production procedures by enabling automation and by tracking production activities on the shop floor. By strategically supplying smart devices across the factory floor, the company’s shop floor control system provides companies an effective and simple way to gather, collate, and analyze insights that directly boost their production processes. In addition, in August 2017, Lectra S.A, introduced Lectra Fashion PLM 4.0, the PLM solution which is built to help apparel companies navigate the Industry 4.0 and prosper in the digital era of fashion.
The market players present in product lifecycle management in apparel market are mainly focusing on product enhancements by implementing advanced technologies. By signing partnership, contracts, joint ventures, funding, and inaugurating new offices across the world permit the company to maintain its brand name globally. Few of the recent developments are listed below;
- 2019: First Insight, Inc. entered into a strategic partnership with Simbus Technologies to introduce Customer-Centric Merchandising platform into India. According to the partnership retailers across India Would have access to First Insight’s pre-season product testing platform.
- 2019: Infor Inc. announced a channel partner agreement with Mashfrog, which is an Italy based IT and digital services company. The partnership is expected to focus on Infor CloudSuite Fashion coupled with Mashfrog’s service delivery credentials to drive the performance and expand market share.
- 2019: Gerber Technology LLC partnered with Stephanie London, with an objective to develop wide range of collection of garments. This partnership is expected to transform the costume design practices from traditional to real time designing concepts.
Global Product Lifecycle Management in Apparel Market by Type
- CAD and CAM
Global Product Lifecycle Management in Apparel Market by End-User
Buy Now @ http://bit.ly/2kpMtGh
Key Benefits for Crowdsourced Testing Market:
– This study presents analytical depiction of the Crowdsourced Testing market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
– The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
– The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market with a detailed impact analysis.
– The current Crowdsourced Testing market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
– Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the Crowdsourced Testing industry.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.