Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Electronic Toll Collection -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Global Electronic Toll Collection Market is accounted for $4.75 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period”. Factors such as increasing demand for safe and secure infrastructure, low travel time, cashless travel facility and free flow of traffic are propelling the market growth. High installation costs and high dependence on government are some of the factors limiting the market growth. Increased safety and better environment are providing ample of opportunities for the market growth.
North America holds the largest market share during the forecast period followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to have steady growth, whereas RoW represents a high CAGR due to increasing adoption rate of electronic toll collection in regions such as Africa, Middle East and Latin America.
Some of the key players in Electronic Toll Collection market include Thales Group, Q-Free, 3M, International Road Dynamics, Inc., Siemens AG, Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc. Atlantia S.p.A., Schneider Electric SE, Transcore Holdings, Inc., Efkon AG, TRMI Systems Integration, Kapsch Trafficcom AG, Xerox Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Transurban, Transtoll Pty Ltd., Toll Collect GmbH, Sensor Dynamics and SAIC.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/960014-electronic-toll-collection-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
• All-Electronic Tolling (AET)
o Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
• Electronic toll collection (ETC)
• Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Video Analytics
• Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)/GPS
• Automatic Vehicle Classifier (AVC)
• Automated Vehicle Identification (AVI)
• Other Products
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Technology Analysis
3.8 Product Analysis
3.9 Emerging Markets
3.10 Futuristic Market Scenario
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Thales Group
11.4 International Road Dynamics, Inc.
11.5 Siemens AG
11.6 Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
11.7 Atlantia S.p.A.
11.8 Schneider Electric SE
11.9 Transcore Holdings, Inc.
11.10 Efkon AG
11.11 TRMI Systems Integration
11.12 Kapsch Trafficcom AG
11.13 Xerox Corporation
11.14 Honeywell International, Inc.
11.16 Transtoll Pty Ltd.
11.17 Toll Collect GmbH
11.18 Sensor Dynamics
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)