New York, January 16, 2020: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include oche Diagnostics Limited, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, BioMrieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Alere Inc., Sysmex Corporation, and Becton, Dickinson & Company. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Immunoassay Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 27 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Report from Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/immunoassay-market-report
Immunoassay market could be a test conducted to work out concentration of macromolecule in a solution exploitation protein or immune serum globulin. The super molecule detected is thought as analyse. Immunochemical assay is employed to live amount of analyses in body fluid and pee for medical and analysis functions. It’s conjointly utilized in qualitative, quantitative and emission procedures to confirm accuracy of results obtained. High sensitivity and specificity of immunoassays are used to speed up the reactions.
The Immunoassay Market is segmented on the lines of its Application, End-User, Technology, product & Services and regional. Basis of application is segmented into infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, oncology, and haematology. Based on end-user it covers hospitals, clinical laboratories, blood banks, academic research centres, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology companies, and others. Based on technology it covers ELISA, fluorescence, colorimetric, chemiluminescence, rapid test, western blot, ELISPOT, and PCR. Based on Product & Services it covers reagents & kits, analysers, and software services. The Immunoassay Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Immunoassay Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Immunoassay Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Immunoassay Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Immunoassay Market are as follows:
- Increasing Incidence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- Technological Advancements in immunoassay Instruments and Introduction of Novel machine-controlled Systems
- Growth within the Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Increasing Adoption of Immunoassay-Based Point-Of-Care Testing and fast Testing
- Important Role of Immunoassays in Drug and Alcohol Testing
The major restraining factors of Immunoassay Market are as follows:
- Stringent regulative needs for the Approval of immunoassay Instruments and Consumables
- Implementation of Excise Duty on the Sale of Medical Devices within the United States
- Unfavourable compensation situation
The Immunoassay Market has been segmented as below:
The Immunoassay Market is segmented on the lines of Application, End-User, Technology, Product & Services and Regional Analysis.
By Application this market is segmented on the basis of Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Oncology and Haematology. By End-User this market is segmented on the basis of Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Blood Banks, Academic Research Centres, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies and Others. By Technology this market is segmented on the basis of ELISA, Fluorescence, Colorimetric, Chemiluminescence, Rapid Test, Western Blot, ELISPOT and PCR. By Product & Services this market is segmented on the basis of Reagents & Kits, Analysers and Software Services. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/immunoassay-market-report
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Immunoassay Market Analysis, By Application
- Immunoassay Market Analysis, By End-User
- Immunoassay Market Analysis, By Technology
- Immunoassay Market Analysis, By Product & Services
- Immunoassay Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Roche Diagnostics Limited
11.2 Siemens Healthcare
11.3 Abbott Laboratories
11.4 Beckman Coulter
11.5 Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
11.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
11.8 Alere Inc.
11.9 Sysmex Corporation
11.10 Becton, Dickinson & Company
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States