Healthcare CMO or Healthcare Contract Manufacturing Organizations market growth is growing rapidly owing to the advantages offered by the contract manufacturing companies. These companies provides services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. For the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies the CMO offers various beneficial services right form the producing of small quantities of materials for R&D purposes, larger amounts for clinical study and eventually large-scale production for commercialization.
On the other hand the CMO helps medical devices companies meet the rising demands from the customers. The companies invest majorly on the R&Ds with the aim of delivering high quality and innovative products to the market. The rising demands for the healthcare products such as medicines, vaccines, diagnostics devices, implants and other therapeutic medicines and devices are likely to drive the contract manufacturing. Therefore, owing this factor the market for the healthcare CMO is likely to significantly in the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003263/
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing geographic market and it is anticipated to be the third largest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific is recognized as an emerging market for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry across the world. The growth is defined by the cost effective manufacturing of the pharmaceutical products and rising healthcare expenditures by the various countries in the region.
Major Key Companies Profiles Include:
– Royal DSM
– Catalent, Inc
– Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
– Recipharm AB (publ)
– Piramal Enterprises Ltd
– Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
– Almac Group
– FAMAR Health Care Services.
The global healthcare CMO market accounted to US$ 80,479.4 in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 223,355.6 Mn by 2027.
What the report features:-
– Global analysis of Healthcare CMO market from 2017 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
– Forecast and analysis of Healthcare CMO market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2017 – 2027
– Forecast and analysis of Healthcare CMO market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
Rising Demand in Developing Regions
The developing regions such as Asia Pacific and Middle East, Africa and Latin America are growing dynamically in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors. The governments of the respective countries in these regions are supporting through various initiatives, funding, programs and conferences. The growth of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology is driven by the economic, demographic development, rising healthcare expenditures, and improving public-private healthcare funding among the others. Asia Pacific have a great potential to serve the medical device industry. Thus, owing to the above mentioned factors the developing regions are likely to create growth opportunities for the healthcare CMO market during the forecast period.
Avail Discount on the Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003263/
The global healthcare CMO market by service was led by pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services segment. The pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services segment was further divided into active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), final dosage form manufacturing and packaging. In 2018, the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services held a largest market share of 74.8% of the healthcare CMO market, by service. The segment is expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to rising demands for the drugs due to the increasing prevalence of the chronic and acute diseases, rising geriatric population, increasing healthcare expenditures by private, public payers and also by the consumers.
Mergers and agreements were observed as the most adopted strategy in global healthcare CMO industry. Few of the recent market consolidations are listed below:
2018: In October, 2018, Recipharm acquired Sanofi’s inhalation contract manufacturing business including a manufacturing facility located in Holmes Chapel, UK to expand its full service offering to include specialist, in-demand capabilities.
2017: In February, 2017, Catalent Pharma Solutions acquired Accucaps Industries Limited to expand Softgel development and manufacturing capabilities and capacity in Canada.
2015: In May 2015, Lonza and Nikon signed a collaboration in the field of cell and gene therapy manufacturing in Japan.
HEALTHCARE CMO – MARKET SEGMENTATION
– Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services
– Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Manufacturing
– Final Dosage Form Manufacturing
– Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Services
– Outsourcing Design
– Device Manufacturing
– Final Goods Assembly
– North America
– Asia Pacific (APAC)
– Middle East & Africa (MEA)
– South America (SAM)
Purchase this report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003263/
Reason to Buy this Report:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Healthcare CMO Market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Healthcare CMO, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.