The scope of this study is testing, screening technology and also therapeutics markets for prostate cancer. The report also includes the regulatory environment, current technologies, new technologies, prostate cancer incidence, market projections and market share, along with latest trends and new developments.
Screening for diagnosis, therapy via drug, surgery or radiation is measured and broken down by PSA testing, digital rectal exam (DRE), prostate biopsy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, external beam radiation therapy (EBRT), prostatectomy and brachytherapy.
– An overview of the market for the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer, with coverage of the mechanisms of disease development, detection and diagnosis, and anticancer agents
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
– Discussion of risk factors, natural history, epidemiology, and the genetics of prostate cancer
– Examinations of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening, including the causes of PSA changes, PSA thresholds, and controversies over the screening
– Coverage of emerging therapies, including combination therapy, therapeutic vaccines, inhibitors of kinase signaling pathways, proteasome inhibitors, angiogenesis inhibitors, and immunotherapeutic agents
– Evaluation of prostate cancer treatment products by geography, race, and category
– Breakdown of the industry structure, including market shares, trends in price and price performance, and factors influencing demand
– Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.
ACTIVE BIOTECH AB
ASTELLAS PHARMA US
BAVARIAN NORDIC A/S
BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS
CZ BIOMED CORP.
Varian Medical Systems
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study goals and objectives
Reasons for doing this study
Scope of report
Related BCC Research reports
Chapter 2 Summary and highlights
Chapter 3 Overview
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
Biology of prostate cancer
Prostate gland function
Growth of the prostate gland
Types of prostate cancer
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: