Multiple Sclerosis Market as Relapsing-Remitting MS Growth Recorded at a CAGR of 3.1% during the assessment period of 2019 to 2025.
Relapsing-remitting MS is characterized by attacks of new or increasing neurologic symptoms. These attacks are also called relapses or exacerbations and are followed by periods of partial or complete recovery. Approximately 85% of people with MS are initially diagnosed with relapsing-remitting MS.
Avail a free sample PDF@https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8377
Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Market Segmentation
The global relapsing-remitting MS market has been segmented based on treatment, route of administration, and end user.
The market, based on treatment, has been divided into immunomodulating drugs, Nrf2 activators, interferons, and others. The immunomodulating drugs segment is likely to be the largest during the review period due to the growing advantages of this drug type in comparison to others. The Nrf2 activators segment is predicted to be the fastest-growing due to the increasing awareness and research in the market.
The global relapsing-remitting MS market has been segmented, based on the route of administration, into oral and intravenous. The oral segment is expected to hold the majority share of the market owing to the increasing efficiency rates of this mechanism.
The end users of the market are hospitals, clinics, and others. The hospitals segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market due to the increasing number of hospitals.
The growth of the global relapsing-remitting MS market is boosted by various factors such as rising research in the multiple sclerosis treatment fields and increasing innovations by significant players.
Some of the key players in the global relapsing-remitting MS market are
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (India)
- Eisai Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Biogen (US)
- Merck KGaA (US)
- Sanofi Genzyme (US)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel)
- and Others.
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET SYNOPSIS, 2019–2025
TABLE 2 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET ESTIMATES & FORECAST, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 3 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY TREATMENT, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 4 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 5 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY END USER, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 6 GLOBAL RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY REGION, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 7 NORTH AMERICA: RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY TREATMENT, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 8 NORTH AMERICA: RELAPSING REMITTING MS MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION, 2019–2025 (USD MILLION)
Browse Complete Premium Research Details along with TOC, List of Table and Figures@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/relapsing-remitting-multiple-sclerosis-market-8377
Geographically the Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Market has been divided, by region, into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas is expected to be the largest market owing to the upcoming research activities by key players. The relapsing-remitting MS market in the Americas has further been branched into North America and Latin America, with the North American market divided into the US and Canada.
European relapsing-remitting MS market has been categorized as Western Europe and Eastern Europe. The relapsing-remitting MS market in Asia-Pacific has been segmented into Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The relapsing-remitting MS market in the Middle East & Africa has been divided into the Middle East and Africa.
Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Market Drivers
- Increasing research initiatives
- Rising need for treatment of relapsing-remitting MS
- High prevalence of MS
- Increasing product launches
- Growing awareness regarding the severity of this form of MS
- The growing number of agreements by prominent players in the market. For instance, in August 2017, TG Therapeutics, Inc., entered into an agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) of phase 3 clinical trials for TG-1101, an anti-D20 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
- The increasing number of pipeline drugs. In October 2017, Antisense Therapeutics announced the proceeding of its Phase 2b clinical trials as the US FDA lifted the clinical hold for the drug candidate ATL1102. ATL1102 is indicated for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) and secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS).
- Rising need for accurate diagnosis
Get an Amazing Discount@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/8377
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312