According to Publisher, the Global Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market is accounted for $415.77 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1200.12 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
Increasing cases of food mislabelling to mandate effective food testing, rising public awareness regarding food allergens, and growing trend of food recalls are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, ameliorate allergies caused by meat restricting the market growth.
Food allergies or food intolerances have affected nearly every person at some of point in their lifetime. However, there is a difference between food allergies and food intolerance. A food allergy causes hypersensitivity of the body’s immune system. It involves an abnormal response triggered by the immune system upon ingestion of certain kind of food. The most common food allergens reported in food allergy or intolerance testing include cow’s milk, peanuts, eggs, seafood, shellfish, soy, wheat and tree nuts such as almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts. If the immune system is not involved in the reaction to a food then it is known as food intolerance.
Get Sample Copy of ” Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market ” Report- https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/SMRC00019572
Based on source, soy segment is widely used as a base ingredient for plant-based pork, beef, and chicken products, owing to its high protein content and meat-like texture. By Geography, North America estimated to have a lucrative growth over the last few years has enabled the regional market to emerge as a lucrative space for intolerance foods.
Some of the key players profiled in the Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing market include DuPont Nutrition & Health, Life Technologies, Neogen Corp., YorkTest Laboratories, Alletess Medical Laboratory, ImmuneTech, NHS Choices, Elisa Technologies, Quest Diagnostics Inc, Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp), Bio-Reference Laboratories, Mayo Medical Laboratories, ARUP Laboratories, ViraCor-IBT Laboratories, Immuno Laboratories Inc., Allermetrix Inc., MRT Laboratories Inc and Serolab.
– Enzyme Deficiencies
– Other Causes
Test Types Covered:
– Enzyme Linked Immunoassay
– Rapid Screening Tests
– Target Detection Tests
– Other Test Types
Clinical Tests Covered:
– Alternative Allergy Tests
– Blood Tests
– Conventional Tests
– Other Clinical Tests
Source of Foods Covered:
– Cola Nut
– Cow’s Milk
– Other Source of Foods
Place a Direct Purchase of this Report- https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/SMRC00019572
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Name: Sameer Joshi
Organization: Premium Market Insights
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.