The Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market report 2019-2023 keenly analyzes significant features in major developing markets. The analysis includes market size, latest trends, drivers, threats, opportunities, as well as key market segments. The study reveals market dynamics in several geographic segments along with Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market analysis for the current market environment and future scenario over the forecast period. The report also contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors. Industry experts project Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market to grow at a CAGR of 7.26% during the period 2019-2023. It also talks about the market size of different segments and their growth aspects along with key leading countries in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa regions.
Request for sample PDF of Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14252565
About Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market
Several growing initiatives by governments and NGOs for promoting the awareness about physical disabilities among the people is driving the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market growth during the forecast period. In many counties, the government is taking several initiatives to promote awareness about physical disabilities among people. They are organizing various programs and camps for people with physical disabilities. Furthermore, the rise in medical costs has made it necessary for people who are elderly or with disabilities to depend on medical insurance policies. Certain personal assistance devices such as walk-in bathtubs bath lifts, grab bars, and handheld showerheads have costly installation charges. The presence of government initiatives and medical insurance reduces the pricing pressure on assistive solutions, especially for elderly and disabled people, and thus is expected to augment the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Research analysts have predicted that the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market will register a CAGR of over 8% by 2023.
The report also segments the market into various categories based on the product, end user, application, type, and region. The report also studies various growth drivers and restraints impacting the Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market in a given region. The competitive landscape of the market will help players switch their current strategies and explore other aspects in order to give tough competition to each other. This, coupled with current news insights will help the Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market gain more traction in the coming years.
- Growing number of road accidents resulting in serious injuries
- Injuries that commonly occur while playing sports, as well as those sustained in road accidents, are the two significant factors for the increasing use of mobility devices and BSE globally. These injuries can result in dislocations and fatal fractures, and patients need to undergo surgery to treat them. The rise in the number of accidents and serious injuries will fuel the growth of the global elderly and disabled assistive solutions market. These devices provide comfort and care to patients with such injuries and can help these people in performing their basic daily tasks with relative ease and safety.
- High cost of solutions
- Many disabled and older adults are opting for various assistive devices. However, the high price of these devices hinders their full-scale adoption, especially among middle-income and lower-income class groups. The high level of technological innovation and the extremely concentrated market scenario allow manufacturers to justify the premium pricing for advanced assistive solutions for the elderly and disabled, thus restricting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the elderly and disabled assistive solutions market during 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be moderately fragmented, and with the presence of several companies, including Demant AS and Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as growing initiatives by governments and NGOs and the growing number of road accidents resulting in serious injuries will provide considerable growth opportunities to elderly and disabled assistive solutions manufacturers. Invacare Corp., NOVA Medical Products, and Sonova Holding AG. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Make an inquiry before buying Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market research report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14252565
The vendor analysis is one of the key element and is very useful for every player to understand the competitive landscape in the market. The Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market report considers Demant AS, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Invacare Corp., NOVA Medical Products, Sonova Holding AG as top players and analyze them for various parameters and delivers information about
- Market position
- Organizational developments
- Strengths and weakness
- Segment focus
- Geographic focus
- Business segments.
Various information strategies adopted by market players including recent collaborations, new product launches, and merger and acquisitions, are provided in the report in detail. Economic trends and other insightful updates are provided for this niche market in order to present an image of the market. Leading manufacturers are adopting various strategies in order to gain a strong foothold in the Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market and this will bode well for the market in the long run.
The objective of this Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market research report is: –
- To provide actionable intelligence alongside the market size of various segments.
- To detail major factors influencing the market (drivers, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and other critical issues).
- To determine the geographic breakdown of the market in terms of detailed analysis and impact.
- To analyze business dimensions with an eye on individual growth trends and contribution of upcoming market segments.
- To track the competitive landscape of the market.
Purchase Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/14252565
Table of Contents Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market size and forecast
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Threat of new entrants
• Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
• Segmentation by application
• Market opportunity by application
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Regional comparison
• EMEA – Market size and forecast
• APAC – Market size and forecast
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
• Development of shape memory alloys with high fatigue life
• Development of tires with shape memory alloy
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Competitive landscape
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
In the next part of the Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions market research report, development policies and plans are discussed. This report also states growing domain, production and revenue by regions. The Elderly and Disabled Assistive Solutions Market forecast to 2023 Considering Market Size, Sales, Revenue, Growth rate, Price and Trends for Regions, Types, and Applications is also provided.
360researchreport.com is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360researchreports.com, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 /+44 203 239 8187