The global data protection as a service market accounted to US$ 9.55 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.1% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 94.3 Bn by 2027.
According to a new market study entitled “Data Protection as a Service Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud); Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises); Service Type (Backup as a Service (BaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), and Storage as a Service (STaaS), “explains the report, explaining the key drivers of this growth and highlighting key market players and their evolution. The report factors this growth and also highlights the major players in the market and their developments.
The report on the area of Data Protection as a Service by Insight Partners includes extensive primary research and detailed analysis of the qualitative and quantitative aspects of various industry experts, key opinion leaders, to better understand the performance of the market Data Protection as a Service.
The report presents the current market analysis scenario, future and future opportunities, revenue growth, prices and profitability. The proprietary data in this report is collected by Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and various customization options in the existing study.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ http://bit.ly/2jZB2Vv
The analysis of the global market for Data Protection as a Service until 2027 is an in-depth study of the Data Protection as a Service industry, which focuses on global market trends. The report aims to provide an overview of the global market for Data Protection as a Service with detailed market segmentation by product / application and by region. The global market for Data Protection as a Service is expected to experience strong Growth over the forecast period.
- Acronis International GmbH
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Carbonite, Inc
- EMC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- McAfee, LLC
- Quantum Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
“Market Analysis of Global Data Protection as a Service Until 2027” is an in-depth and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications sector, with particular attention to market trend analysis world. The report aims to provide an overview of the Data Protection as a Service market with detailed segmentation of the market by component, type of deployment, industry and region. The global Data Protection as a Service market is expected to experience strong growth over the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the state of the main market Data Protection as a Service market players and presents key market trends and opportunities.
The reports cover key market developments in the Data Protection as a Service as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies focus on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. The inorganic growth strategy activities observed in the market were acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations. These activities paved the way for an expansion of the businesses and customers of the market players. The market payers of the Data Protection as a Service are destined for lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the increasing demand for market Data Protection as a Service in the world market.
Inquire about this Report at http://bit.ly/2kinN2B
The organizations require to operate and manage the data effectively. Therefore, organizations are enhancing their hosted services for improved benefits such as efficient management, higher scalability, and recovery options. With continuous evolution, organizations are adopting cloud-based data protection services to manage and recover the data as needed. This is expected to provide huge opportunities to the companies providing this systems and thus, positively impacting the data protection as a service market.
Geographically, the data protection as a service market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and SAM. North America led the data protection as a service market in 2018 with a significant market share, while Asia Pacific is anticipated to continue its dominance in the coming years to during the forecast period. Increasing demand for cost-effective data protection as a service and disaster recovery services have enhanced the growth avenue of the market.
Answers that the report recognizes:
- Market size and growth rate during the forecast period.
- The key factors of the market of Data Protection as a Service.
- Key market trends have dampened the growth of the Data Protection as a Service market.
- Challenges for market growth.
- The leading providers of the market of the Data Protection as a Service.
- Detailed SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities and threats facing existing vendors in the global Data Protection as a Service market.
- Trend factors influencing the market in geographic areas.
- Strategic initiatives targeting key suppliers.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Buy now@ http://bit.ly/2m0NFAx
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Data Protection as a Service Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Data Protection as a Service Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.