New York, August 20, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Nuubo, Omron Corporation, Zephyr Technology Corporation, Basis Science, Inc., Corventis, Inc., LifeWatch AG, Polar Electro, Withings, Intelesens Ltd., Fitbit, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Wearable medical devices are handheld observation tools used in identification and observation of illness. thanks to the rise in chronic diseases, patients are opting home attention as a value effective and efficient method of treatment, instead of hospital services.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Wearable Medical Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Wearable Medical Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 18% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wearable-medical-devices-market
The major driving factors of Wearable Medical Devices Market are as follows:
- Technological Advancements in wearable Medical Devices
- Increasing Penetration of Smartphones and Growing variety of Smartphone-Based Attention Apps Compatible with wearable Devices
- Growing Preference for Wireless Property Among attention suppliers
- Increasing concentrate on shape
The major restraining factors of Wearable Medical Devices Market are as follows:
- High price of wearable Devices and Lack of compensation
- Data Security problems
The Wearable Medical Devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Wearable Medical Devices Market is segmented on the basis of Devices, End-User and Regional Analysis.
By Devices this market is segmented on the basis of Pain management devices, Glucose monitoring devices and Respiratory Therapy devices. By End User this market is segmented on the basis of Home healthcare sector, Remote Patient Monitoring sector and Sports and Fitness sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Wearable Medical Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Wearable Medical Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wearable-medical-devices-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Devices
- Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By End-User
- Wearable Medical Devices Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
8.2 New Product Launches
8.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
- Company Profiles
9.7 Nokia Technologies
9.10 World Global Network [Wor(L)D]
9.14 Polar Electro
9.15 Monica Healthcare
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States