Unified Communications & Collaboration Statistics 2020
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Market is valued at USD 31.82 Billion in 2018
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Market Expected to reach USD 55.24 Billion by 2025
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Industry the CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period.
- As of 2020, Slack, which is the leading team communication and collaboration software, has 12 million usersusing the platform daily. (Source: mashable.com)
- Microsoft estimates that users of Microsoft Teams use their collaboration solution for more than 7 billion minuteseach day. (Source: microsoft.com)
- Businesses are reducing their need to hold in-person meetings by an average of 30%by communicating using collaboration tools. (Source: nemertes.com)
- 81%of employees feel that collaboration apps improve the overall productivity of the company. (Source: prweb.com )
- 50%of employee turnover is reduced by the presence of an effective communication system.
- Smartphone trafficis set to exceed desktop PC traffic by 2022. (Source: cisco.com)
Unified communications and collaboration (UCC) is the assembly of technology and software that combines enterprise communication with real-time, asynchronous cooperation capabilities. This UCC processes takes the use of various methods in individual unified communications and collaboration solutions that makes them open through a single interface to improve connectivity and productivity. UCC include constituents like email, voicemail, calendars, scheduling tools, video conferencing, instant messaging, desktop sharing and VoIP. Additionally, some functionality can include presence tracking, which gives ability to state whether a contact is busy or free, and unified messaging, which gives ability to retrieve all messages from a central location.
Unified Communications & Collaboration Market Companies 2020
Key Market Segmentation:–
• Voice Based Unified Communication
• Video Based Unified Communication
• Message Based Unified Communication
• Government & Public Utilities
• Commercial Offices and IT/ ITES
• Hospitality and Healthcare
• Logistics and Transportation
By Regional & Country Analysis:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o Southeast Asia
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get Sample Copy for Unified Communications & Collaboration Statistics and Market Report for 2020 @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/357
About Us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com