New York, May 25, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Europe and regional markets on Europe Tumor Ablation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Europe market. Key players profiled in the report include Angiodynamics, Mermaid Medical, Medtronic Plc., HealthTronics, Neuwave Medical, Inc. Galil Medical Inc., EDAP TMS S.A., SonaCare Medical, Misonix, Inc. and Boston Scientific Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Europe Tumor Ablation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 149.31 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 11.6% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/europe-tumor-ablation-market
The major driving factors of Europe Tumor Ablation Market are as follows:
- Growth in demand for minimally invasive cancer procedures
- Increase prevalence of cancer
- New expansion technological advancements
- Expanding number of hospitals, surgical and ablation centers
- Increasing awareness about tumor ablation methods over traditional treatments and surgical methods
The restraining factors of Europe Tumor Ablation Market are as follows:
- Tough regulatory guideline
- High cost and limited knowledge
- Ongoing healthcare reforms
The Europe Tumor Ablation Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation, cryoblation, other technology. Based on treatment segmentation it covers surgical ablation, laparoscopic ablation, percutaneous ablation. Based on application segmentation it covers liver cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, bone metastasis, other applications. The Europe Tumor Ablation Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Nether lands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Europe market for Europe Tumor Ablation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of Europe market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Europe Tumor Ablation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Europe Tumor Ablation Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis:
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Other Technology
By Treatment Analysis:
- Surgical Ablation
- Laparoscopic Ablation
- Percutaneous Ablation
By Application Analysis:
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bone Metastasis
- Other Applications
By Regional Analysis:
- United Kingdom
- Nether lands
- Rest of Europe
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/europe-tumor-ablation-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Tumor Ablation Market, By Technology
8 Tumor Ablation Market, By Mode of Treatment
9 Tumor Ablation Market, By Application
10 Tumor Ablation Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Compny Profiles
12.2 Medtronic, PLC
12.3 Angiodynamics, Inc.
12.4 Healthtronics, Inc
12.5 Galil Medical, Inc
12.6 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.7 Neuwave Medical, Inc.
12.8 Edap Tms S.A.
12.9 Mermaid Medical A/S
12.10 Sonacare Medical, LLC
12.11 Misonix, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States