Software-defined storage enables users and organizations to uncouple or abstract storage resources from the underlying hardware platform for greater flexibility, efficiency and faster scalability by making storage resources programmable. Software-defined Storage is one of the new technologies trending in the enterprise storage market. SDS can run on any industry-standard servers and disks and that’s the point. Unlike other types of storage, SDS depends more on its own software than the hardware it sits on. Factors like growth in the volume of data across enterprises, rise of software defined concept and cost optimization in managing hardware are boosting the market growth.
The global Software-defined Storage market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/software-defined-storage-market
The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Software-defined Storage market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Dell, EMC Corporation*, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Citrix Systems Inc., Netapp, Inc., Seagate Technology and Scality*, Vmware Inc., Western Digital Corporation, and others.
The global Software-defined Storage market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Software-defined Storage market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
The global Software-defined Storage market is segregated on the basis of Type as Block, File, and Object. Based on Service the global Software-defined Storage market is segmented in Deployment and Testing, Security, Support, and Maintenance. Based on End-Use the global Software-defined Storage market is segmented in BFSI, Telecom and IT, Government, and Other End Users.
The global software-defined storage market was valued at US$ 6.27 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 24.45 Billion by 2024, recording a CAGR of 29.19%, during the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The report covers:
- Global Software-defined Storage market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Software-defined Storage market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Software-defined Storage market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The Software-defined Storage Market has been segmented as below:
Software-defined Storage Market, By Type
Software-defined Storage Market, By Service
- Deployment and Testing
Software-defined Storage Market, By End-Use
- Telecom and IT
- Other End Users
Software-defined Storage Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Software-defined Storage Market, By Company
- EMC Corporation*
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Netapp, Inc.
- Seagate Technology and Scality*
- Vmware Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation
Dell, EMC Corporation*, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Citrix Systems Inc., Netapp, Inc., Seagate Technology and Scality*, Vmware Inc., Western Digital Corporation, and others are among the major players in the global Software-defined Storage market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/software-defined-storage-market
The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Software-defined Storage industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Software-defined Storage market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States