The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Microsoft (US), IBM (US), Oracle (US), Cisco (US), Huawei (China), Ericsson (Sweden), Hitachi (Japan), Siemens (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), and Toshiba (Japan)Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Smart Cities Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-cities-market
Smart cities are created and developed utilizing most recent advancements including sensor systems, information investigation, cloud computing and wireless communications. Utilizing the energy of data innovation, propels in correspondence and the Internet of Things, smart cities will be at the leading of intelligent and environmentally sustainable living in which all the aspects like transportation, security, healthcare, water supply, waste management and so on are interconnected to improve the city a good and superior place to live. Basically, the primary thought of a smart city is to make the whole working and administration of a city people driven with real time data that individuals can specifically take part in the key choices influencing the city and get their grievances settled by the administration as quickly as possible. Fulfillment of Smart cities depends on the declining the need of non-sustainable assets for vitality and enhancing fuel performance.
The Global Smart Cities Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1,201.69 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 23% in the given forecast period.
The Global Smart Cities Market is segmented on the lines of its Focus area and regional. Based on focus area segmentation it covers transportation, building, utilities, smart citizen services. The Smart Cities Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Smart Cities Market are as follows:
- Developing speed connectivity and fast telecommunication provision
- Rising demographics and hyper-urbanization
- Developing energy consumption and requirement to achieve optimum energy usage during peak hours
- Increasing trends in artificial intelligence and big data analytics
- Reduction in operational cost for smart building infrastructures in capacity expansion
- Expanding demand for integrated security and safety system for enhancing public safety
- Increasing population
The restraining factors of Global Smart Cities Market are as follows:
- Low levels of operational efficiency in emerging countries
- Absence of public knowledge and awareness
- Maintenance cost is high and initial investments is huge
- Absence of robust telecom and networking infrastructures in developing economies
- Dearth of standardized regulatory systems for energy sectors
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Smart Cities Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Smart Cities Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Smart Cities Market has been segmented as below:
The Smart Cities Market is segmented on the Basis of Focus Area Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Focus Area Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Transportation, Utilities, Building and Smart Citizen Services .Transportation is segmented into Type, Solution and Services. Utilities is segmented into Type, Solution and Services. Building is segmented into Type, Solution, and Services. Smart Citizen Services is segmented into type. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/smart-cities-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Transportation
7.1 Smart Transportation
7.2 Smart Transportation, By Type
7.2.1 Smart Railways
7.2.2 Smart Roadways
7.3 Smart Transportation, By Solution
7.3.1 Intelligent Transport System: Use Case Scenario
18.104.22.168 Dubai, UAE
22.214.171.124 Istanbul, Turkey
7.3.2 Traffic Management and Automated Driver Guidance System
126.96.36.199 Smart Signaling
188.8.131.52 Automated Route Guidance System
184.108.40.206 Predictive Traffic Analytics
7.3.3 Parking Management
220.127.116.11 Automated Parking Guidance and Slot Management
7.3.4 Passenger Management and Travel Experience Enhancement System
18.104.22.168 Smart Ticketing
22.214.171.124 Entertainment and Travel Assistance System
126.96.36.199 Smart Transportation Communication Network
7.3.5 Predictive Analytics for Passenger Travel
7.3.6 Freight Management
7.3.7 Transport Data Management
7.4 Smart Transportation, By Service
7.4.1 Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
7.4.2 Planning and Consulting
8 Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Utilities
9 Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Building
10 Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Smart Citizen Service
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 International Business Machines Corporation
13.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.3 Microsoft Corporation
13.4 Oracle Corporation
13.5 Schneider Electric SE
13.6 Siemens AG
13.8 Hitachi Ltd.
13.9 Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd.
13.10 Toshiba Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States