The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ASE Group, Amkor Technologies Inc., STATS ChipPAC Ltd. (JCET), Silicon Precision Industries Co. Ltd., Powertech Technology Inc., CORWIL Technology corporation, Psi Technologies Inc. (IMI), Global Foundries and Chipbond Technology Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The semiconductor assembly & testing services market is expected to exceed more than US$ 42,000 Million by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4.5% in the given forecast period.
The semiconductor production is highly explosive in nature. Leading market contributors in this business are a Fables group which focus on leveraging their resources in utilizes and designing its expertise to enhance the performance of ICs. Hence, the majority of the semiconductor testing, assembly and packaging associated services are outsourced by Fables Company to third party provider known as OSATS that is Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services Providers. Furthermore the transfer of semiconductor processing technology toward the bigger wafers and lesser characteristic sizes has improved. Furthermore, increasing production cost of state of the art wafer manufacture outlet has transfer the processing technology of semiconductors from small to larger size wafers.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for semiconductor assembly & testing services with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The semiconductor assembly & testing services market is segmented on the lines of its services, application and regional. Based on service segmentation it covers assembly and packaging services and testing services. Assembly and packaging services is further segmented into wafer level packaging, copper wire and gold wire bonding, flip chip, copper clip and TSV. Under application segmentation it covers automotive electronics, communication, industrial, consumer electronics, computing and networking application. The semiconductor assembly & testing services marketis geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• Growing requirement for mobility and connectivity in customer electronic products.
• Rising demand of higher electronic systems in the automobiles.
The restraining factors of Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market are as follows:
• High capital necessity for offering superior end packaging solutions.
• Fluctuations in exchange rates.
• Instability in the market
The Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market has been segmented as below:
The Semiconductor Assembly & Testing Services Market is segmented on the Basis of
Services Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Services Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Assembly & Packaging Services and Testing Services.Assembly & Packaging Servicesis segmented into Wafer Level Packaging, Copper Wire and Gold Wire Bonding, Flip Chip, Copper Clip and TSV.
By Application Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis of Automotive Electronics,
Communication, Industrial, Consumer Electronics and Computing and Networking. By Regional Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe,
Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Market for Semiconductor Assembly & Testing services and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for semiconductor assembly & testing services.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request sample Report from here:
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
- Assumptions & Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Market Overview
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Services
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Packaging Solutions
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Applications
- Global Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis, By Region
- North America North America Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
9.1. Market overview
9.2.1. Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Absolute $ Opportunity
9.3. North America Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Forecast
9.3.1. Market Value Forecast By Services
220.127.116.11. Assembly & Packaging services
18.104.22.168. Testing services
22.214.171.124.1. Y-o-Y Growth Comparison, By Services
126.96.36.199.2. Basis Point Share (BPS) Analysis, By Services
9.3.2. Market Value Forecast By Packaging Solutions (Interconnecting technologies)
188.8.131.52. Copper/gold wire bonding
184.108.40.206. Copper Clip
220.127.116.11. Flip Chip
18.104.22.168. Wafer level Packaging
22.214.171.124. 3D TSV
126.96.36.199.1. Y-o-Y Growth Comparison, By Packaging solutions
188.8.131.52.2. Basis Point Share (BPS) Analysis, By Packaging solutions
9.3.3. Market Value Forecast By Applications
184.108.40.206. Computing and Networking
220.127.116.11. Consumer Electronics
18.104.22.168. Automotive Electronics
22.214.171.124.1. Y-o-Y Growth Comparison, By Applications
126.96.36.199.2. Basis Point Share (BPS) Analysis, By Applications
9.3.4. Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Attractiveness Analysis
188.8.131.52. By Services
184.108.40.206. By Packaging Solutions
220.127.116.11. By Applications
9.3.5. Drivers & Restraints: Impact Analysis
- APAC (Excluding Taiwan) Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Taiwan Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Europe Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Latin America Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Analysis
- Competition Landscape
15.1. Competition Dashboard
15.2. Competitive Strategies
15.3. Market Structure
15.4. Company Profiles
15.4.1. ASE Group
18.104.22.168. Products/Brand Offerings
22.214.171.124. Company Highlights
15.4.2. Amkor Technology Inc.
15.4.3. STATS chipPAC Ltd. (JCET)
15.4.4. Powertech Technology Inc.
15.4.5. Silicon Precision Industries Company Ltd.
15.4.6. CORWIL Technology Corp.
15.4.7. Chipbond Technology Corporation
15.4.8. Integrated Microelectronics Inc.(Psi Technologies Inc.)
15.4.9. GlobalFoundries Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States