The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Dickinson & Company, Becton, Medical Smiths, Covidienplc, Retractable Technologies, Inc., Kendall Healthcare, Revolutions Medical Corporation, Terumo Corporation and Unilife Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Safety Syringe market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Safety syringes market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.0 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of around 10% from 2018 to 2024.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/safety-syringes-market
This Report Provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Safety syringes and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Safety Syringes.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Safety Syringe Market has been segmented as below:
The Safety Syringe Market is Segmented on the lines ofMarket Product Type and Market Geography.Market By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis of Retractable Safety Syringes its covers Manual Retractable Safety Syringes and Automatic Retractable Safety Syringes. Non Retractable Safety Syringes its covers Sliding Needle Cover Syringes, Sheathing Tube Syringes and Hinged Needle Cover Syringes.
Market By Geography this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
In order to protect health care professionals from hazards of using syringes the syringes come with a safety mechanism built in and with a detachable or a permanently attached needle. This mechanism helps to avoid the needle stick injuries. Many countries all around the world have introduced laws regarding use of safety syringes in order to stop the injuries and also to stop the reuse of the needles.
The major driving factors of Safety syringe market are as follows:
• Many countries have adopted the legislation which forces the health practitioners to use safety syringes.
• There is an increase in the incidence of the needle stick injuries.
• There is a high growth in the injectibles market.
• There is an improved mechanism for the use of syringes.
The restraining factors of safety syringe market are as follows:
• The growth rate of the industry is slow.
• The cost of shifting from the conventional to safety syringes is low.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/safety-syringes-market
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Overview
4 Global Safety Syringes Market, by Product Type
5 Global Safety Syringes Market Revenue, by Geography
7 Company Profiles
7.1 Becton, Dickinson & Company
7.3 Retractable Technologies, Inc.
7.4 Revolutions Medical Corporation
7.5 Smiths Medical
7.6 Terumo Corporation
7.7 Unilife Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States