Florida, December 07, 2017: Service robots are the kinds of robots, that are either semi or totally autonomous. They’ll facilitate persons perform numerous tasks; but, they exclude operations in producing. The totally autonomous robots will take their own selections in real time and in unpredictable environments to perform specific tasks. Service robots facilitate in accomplishing tasks, that area unit dangerous, dull, dirty, or dumb. In 2013, 21,000 units of skilled robots were sold-out globally, that recorded as a 4.0% increase from the previous year. Going into the classification of service robots, there are a unit primarily 2 sorts of service robots: skilled robots and private robots. The skilled robots work for business functions, whereas the private robots perform their allotted tasks within the non-commercial sphere.
The Robots as a service market is expected to exceed more than US$ 20 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 21% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/robots-as-a-service-market
The major driving factors of Robots as a service market are as follows:
Increasing demand skilled service robots in healthcare verticals
Growing quality of networked robots
Rise in customizable robots for provision operations
The major Restraining factors of Robots as a service market are as follows:
High initial price
The Robots as a service market is segmented on the lines of its type, areas, Components, verticals and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers personal robots and professional robots. Based on areas it covers Aerial, Land and Underwater. Based on components it covers sensors, actuators, control Systems, software and others. Based on verticals it covers defense, agriculture, healthcare, real estate, underwater, and others. Robots as a service market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Robots as a service market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Robots as a service market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Robots as a service market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bosch, Panasonic, Honda, Samsung, Sony, Toyota, and Google among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/robots-as-a-service-market
The Robots as a service market has been segmented as below:
Field Robots (Agriculture, Forestry and Others)
Defense and Security (Fire Fighting)
Medical (Assistive robots, diagnostic and overhauling systems)
Military and Defense
Agriculture, Construction and Mining
Transportation & Logistics
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Robots as a service market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Robots as a service market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States