The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 16.0 Billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 12.5% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) like GE Healthcare (U.K.), Phillips Healthcare (Netherlands), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Agito Medical (Denmark), DMS Topline (U.S.), First Source, Inc (U.S.), and Soma Technology (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Refurbishment of equipments is an organized technique or a method to look at the protection & efficacy of the used system. And guarantees that all the safety parameters are met earlier than the usage of the system, without converting its proposed use as according to the original registration. The existence of medical device additionally performs a important role for qualification of refurbished device. There was an increase in demand for the refurbished medical system marketplace globally, along with the new equipments market. Until a decade ago, refurbished scientific equipments have been exported to growing nations, and the providers involved have been not professionally skilled, which constrained the increase of this market.
The restraining factors of Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market are as follows:
• Inefficient reimbursement policy
• Strong regulatory practices
• Need support from government bodies
The major driving factors of Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market are as follows:
• Cost constraint
• Fourishing development of private healthcare institutions worldwide
• Increasing aging population
The Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market has Segmented as below:
The Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Refurbished radiation oncology systems, Refurbished minimally invasive devices, Refurbished biotechnology instruments and Refurbished diagnostic imaging equipment. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Refurbished Medical Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Refurbished Medical Devices Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/refurbished-medical-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Product
8 Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, By Region
8.2 North America
8.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Ge Healthcare (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
10.3 Philips Healthcare (A Business Unit of Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
10.4 Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
10.5 Block Imaging International, Inc.
10.6 Soma Technology, Inc.
10.7 DRE Medical, Inc.
10.8 Agito Medical A/S
10.9 Everx Pvt Ltd.
10.10 Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.
10.11 Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States