PVC Pipes Market Key Players:
The prominent players operating the global market for PVC pipes are Amanco (Brazil), Astral Polytechnik Limited (India), National Pipe and Plastics Inc. (US), Polypipe Plc (UK), Egeplast A. S (Turkey), China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd. (China), Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (US) and more. Astral Polytechnik Limited has initiated the commercial production of PVC and CPVC pipes at its new plant which is situated in Alwar, Rajasthan.
PVC Pipes Industry News:
Pratibha Industries has announced that a joint venture with Ceylex Engineering has received a contract worth Rs. 32.31 crore for the construction of Mulankavil water supply scheme and sanitation improvement project at Sri Lanka. The second project is for laying of DI/PVC pipes and fittings for transmission and construction of 1500 cum capacity water tower in Naiwala area, Sri Lanka for Rs. 35.56 crore.
Check out For Sample Report Here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2618
PVC Pipes Market Segmental Analysis:
The global PVC pipes market has been segmented on the basis of application, types, region, and end users.
By mode of type, the global market for PVC pipes has been segmented into plasticized, unplasticized, and post-chlorinated. Among these, CPVC pipes are anticipated to showcase the fastest growth in terms of production over the assessment period. Moreover, increasing adoption of CPVC pipes over PVC or galvanized pipes will lead to the growth in the coming years.
By mode of application, the market has been segmented into plumbing, sewerage, irrigation, water supply, oil & gas, and others. Among these, 70 % PVC pipes and fittings stem accounts from the agriculture segment which includes water supply and irrigation. The remaining 30 % accounts for the building segment which incorporates sewage pipes, plumbing, and drainage.
By mode of end-users, the market has been segmented into building and construction, agriculture, telecom industry, housing, and others. Among these, PVC holds a larger share in the construction sector for building water supply along with sewer and drainage systems.
Asia Pacific Leads the PVC Pipes Market:
Geographically, the market for PVC pipes spans across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
Asia Pacific dominates the PVC pipes market owing to the rapid urbanization and industrialization in this region. China is the largest producer and consumer and dominates the PVC pipes market. High demand in water supply, irrigation, plumbing, sewage, oil and gas, and others are anticipated to spur the market growth in this region. Also, with the growing demand for PVC pipes in building and construction, agriculture, telecom industry, housing, and others in India, China, and Indonesia has boosted the market growth in this region closely followed by North America and Europe.
PVC Pipes Market Synopsis:
The global market for PVC pipes is anticipated to expand at 7.13 % CAGR over the review period (2017-2023) owing to their lightweight, easy installation, and easy maintenance asserts Market Research Future (MRFR). Several industries are using PVC pipes to multiple degrees which makes them the leader among plastic pipes and is expected to reach USD 70 Million by the end of 2023. PVC pipes are extensively used in sewers, water service lines, drain-waste-vent (DWV), conduit, irrigation, water service lines, water mains, and other industrial installations.
PVC Pipes Market Table of Content:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of The Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global PVC Pipes Market
PVC Pipes Market Table of Content to be Continue…….,
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pvc-pipes-market-2618
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312