New York, January 16, 2020: The Protein Expression market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The protein expression market was valued at USD 1,654.0 Million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% to reach US$ 3500 Million in 2024.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/protein-expression-market
The Protein Expression market is segmented based on protein expression host systems as Yeast expression, Mammalian expression, Algae expression, Insect expression, Bacterial expression, Cell-free expression. The Protein Expression market is segmented Based on applications as Cell culture, Protein purification, Membrane proteins, Transfection technologies. The Protein Expression market is segmented Based on end-users as Drug discovery contract research organizations, Academics, Pharmaceutical companies.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, Merck Millipore, QIAGEN and New England Biolabs, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Protein Expression market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The process in which proteins are synthesized, modified and regulated in a living organism is known as a Protein Expression. This is also used to study the cells or tissues for the presence of one or more protein. North America is the largest market for the protein expression as it has the highest investments in the research and development activities. Pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies are having a greater involvement in Protein Expression.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Protein Expression Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Protein Expression Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Market Segmentation of Protein Expression Market:
The Protein Expression Market is Segmented on the lines of Based on protein expression host systems, Based on applications, Based on end-users and By Geography. Based on protein expression host systems this market is segmented on the basis of Yeast expression,
Mammalian expression, Algae expression, Insect expression, Bacterial expression and Cell-free expression. Based on applications this market is segmented on the basis of Cell culture, Protein purification, Membrane proteins and Transfection technologies.
Based on end-users this market is segmented on the basis of Drug discovery contract research organizations sector, Academics sector and Pharmaceutical companies sector. By Geography this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia and RoW.
The major driving factors of Protein Expression market are as follows:
- There is a fast growth I biologicsand proteomics market.
- The productivity of R&D in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies is low.
- The research activities in pharmaceutical sector are increasing.
- There is a rise in the demand of therapeutic proteins.
The restraining factors of Protein Expression market are as follows:
- Low expenditure in research and development
- High cost of proteomics research.
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Protein Expression Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Protein Expression Market industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/protein-expression-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Premium Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Global Protein Expression Market, By Expression Systems
5.2 Insect Cell Expression Systems
5.2.1 Baculovirus Based Systems
5.2.2 Other Insect Cell Systems
5.3 Mammalian Cell Expression Systems
5.3.1 CHO Systems
5.3.2 Other Mammalian Cell Systems
5.4 Prokaryotic Expression Systems
5.4.1 E. Coli Systems
5.4.2 Other Prokaryoticexpression Systems
5.5 Yeast Expression Systems
5.5.1 K. Lactis Systems
5.5.2 Pichia Systems
5.5.3 Saccharomyces Systems
5.5.4 Other Yeast Systems
5.6 Other Expression Systems
6 Global Protein Expression Market, By Products
7 Global Protein Expression Market, By Applications
8 Global Protein Expression Market, By End-Users
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.2 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
11.3 Life Technologies Corporation
11.4 Merck Millipore
11.5 New England Biolabs, Inc.
11.6 Promega Corporation
11.8 Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
11.9 Takara Bio, Inc.
11.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States