The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Illinois Tool Works, Araymond, Nifco, Stanley Black & Decker, Bossard Group, Arconic, Penn Engineering, Shamrock International Fasteners and Volt Industrial Plastics. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/plastic-fasteners-market
The Plastic Fasteners Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Plastic fasteners are plastic parts used to join or fix two or more objects together. Plastic screws, bolts, nuts, washers, threaded rods, and balls are a few examples of plastic fasteners. Plastic fasteners are manufactured employing two processes: plastic molding and machining. These fasteners are manufactured from different plastics such as nylon, polyethylene, acetal, polycarbonate, PVC, polypropylene, and ABS. Each type of plastic offers certain advantages over the other. For instance, polypropylene is a cost effective material that combines the required thermal, chemical, electrical, and mechanical properties in one material, which is not found in other material. ABS provides ease of machining to close tolerances and can be easily moulded. Plastic fasteners provide numerous advantages over their metal counterparts.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Plastic Fasteners Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Plastic Fasteners Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Plastic Fasteners Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Plastic Fasteners Market are as follows:
- Growth of End-Use Industries in rising Nations
- Improved sturdiness and period of time Offered by compressing Units
The major restraining factors of Plastic Fasteners Market are as follows:
- Demanding Environmental rules on Refrigerants/Gases utilized in compressing Units
The Plastic Fasteners Market has been Segmented as below:
The Plastic Fasteners Market is segmented on the Basis of Product Type, End-User Type and Regional Analysis. By Product Type is segmented on the basis of Rivets & Push-in Clips, Cable Clips & Ties, Threaded Fasteners, Washers & Spacers, Grommets & Bushings, Wall Plugs and Others.
By End-User Type is segmented on the basis of Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Building & Construction, Supermarkets and Others. By Regional Analysis is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/plastic-fasteners-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
220.127.116.11 Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
18.104.22.168 Primary Sources
22.214.171.124 Key Industry Insights
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Market Share Estimation
2.5 Research Assumptions and Limitations
- Report Summary
- Market Overview.
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- Plastic Fasteners Market Analysis, By Product
- Plastic Fasteners Market Analysis, By End-User
- Plastic Fasteners Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.1 Illinois Tool Works
11.4 Stanley Black & Decker
11.5 Bossard Group
11.7 Penn Engineering
11.8 Shamrock International Fasteners
11.9 Volt Industrial Plastics
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States