New York, August 11, 2020: The global Personal Mobility Devices market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Personal Mobility Devices market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Personal Mobility Devices Market is expected to be around US$ 15.19 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.0% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/personal-mobility-devices-market
The global Personal Mobility Devices market is segregated on the basis of Product as Scooters, Walking Aid, Wheelchairs, and Other. Based on End-User the global Personal Mobility Devices market is segmented in Clinic, Household, Hospitals, and Other.
You will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you make critical decisions.
Personal mobility device indicates to the portable device that is intended to aid the development to individuals experiencing rheumatoid arthritis, and neuromuscular issue. It likewise improves the versatility of debilitated individuals. In recent times, the approach of complex innovation has been governing the improvement of personal mobility devices. Being a trending device, producers reveal their enthusiasm for the improvement of innovatively propelled wheelchairs, which has caused the development of electric and fueled wheelchairs. Nonetheless, the fate of personal mobility devices is probably going to stay side by side with laser, AI, GPS, and IoT advancements being at the serving end.
The growing pervasiveness of target diseases such as arthritis, for example, joint pain, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s among the geriatric populace, technological developments, rising knowledge to portability devices among consumers, and good repayments situation are the main considerations driving the market. There are different government activities embraced for expanding the openness of these mobility devices. The WHO has presented need Assistive Products List (APL) for improving access to the high caliber and moderate assistive devices in this way supporting different activities, for example, Global Co-operation Assistive Technology (GATE).
Kaye Products, Briggs Healthcare, Nova, Eurovema, Amigo Mobility International, Argo Medical, Carex Health Brand, Invacare, Electric Mobility, Pride mobility, and others are among the major players in the global Personal Mobility Devices market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The Personal Mobility Devices Market has been segmented as below:
Personal Mobility Devices Market, By Product
- Walking Aid
Personal Mobility Devices Market, By End-User
Personal Mobility Devices Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Personal Mobility Devices Market, By Company
- Kaye Products
- Briggs Healthcare
- Amigo Mobility International
- Argo Medical
- Carex Health Brand
- Electric Mobility
- Pride mobility
The report covers:
- Global Personal Mobility Devices market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Personal Mobility Devices market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Personal Mobility Devices market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The global Personal Mobility Devices market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends.
The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies.
The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Personal Mobility Devices market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Kaye Products, Briggs Healthcare, Nova, Eurovema, Amigo Mobility International, Argo Medical, Carex Health Brand, Invacare, Electric Mobility, Pride mobility, and others.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Personal Mobility Devices industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Personal Mobility Devices market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/personal-mobility-devices-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Personal Mobility Devices Market, By Product
- Personal Mobility Devices Market, By End-User
- Personal Mobility Devices Market, By Geography
- Competitive Insights
- Company Profiles
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States