The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user, accessories and type of care. The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its product like ambulatory aids, non mechanical equipment, mechanical equipment, bathroom safety supplies, medical beds and wheelchair and scooters. The wheelchair and scooter is further segmented into manual wheelchair, powered wheelchair and scooters. The medical beds covers curative care beds, psychiatric care beds and long term care beds. . Under end user segmentation it covered home care, hospital, elderly care, nursing homes and long term care. The patient handling equipment market is segmented on the lines of its accessories like lifting accessories, transfer accessories, evacuation accessories, stretcher accessories, hospital bed accessories, bariatric boards and transfer sheets. By type of care it contains bariatric care, fall prevention, critical care and wound care.
The global patient handling equipment market is anticipated to exceed US$ 23.0 billion by 2024 at CAGR 10.5% in the forecast period. North America is expected to grow at highest CAGR. Europe is projected to be the market leader of patient handling equipment market in 2017. Government regulations on mandating use of patient handling equipment is driving the market in Asia Pacific.
Patient handling equipments are used to provide safety and reduce the hazard when handle patient. The patient handling equipment should have easy to handle and secure to workers when they require equipments. The main reason for patient handling equipment is to provide correct shifting, moving and lifting of patient so that minimizing injuries and the injuries related cost. Varity of methods are used to handle patient such as physical moving technique, small patient handling support and big patient handling support equipment.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of patient handling equipment market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stryker Inc, Hill-Rom Inc, ArjoHuntleighInc, Guldmann Inc, Invacare Corporation, Linet Inc, Stiegelmeyer Inc, Joerns healthcare, Handicare Inc and Prism Medical. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Patient Handling Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
The Patient Handling Equipment Market is Segmented on the lines of Type of care Analysis, Product Segment Analysis, End-user Analysis, Accessories Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Type of care Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Bariatric care, Fall prevention, Critical care, Wound care and Others (transfers). By Product Segment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Wheelchair and scooters its covers Manual wheelchair, Powered Wheelchair & Scooters. Medical Beds its covers Curative care beds, Psychiatric care beds, Long term care beds & Others. Bathroom safety supplies its covers Mechanical equipment, Non mechanical equipment, Ambulatory Aids & Others.
By End-user Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Home care sector, Hospital sector, Elderly care sector and Others (Nursing homes, long term care) sector. By Accessories Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Lifting accessories, Transfer accessories, Evacuation accessories, Stretcher accessories, Hospital Bed Accessories and Others (Bariatric boards, transfer sheets). By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for patient handling equipment
and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for patient handling equipment
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of patient handling equipment market are as follows:
- Rising old population is driving the patient handling equipment market
• Growing the number of diseases is expected to increase need of it
• Government plans to support the use of patient handling equipment
- Development in technical field.
The Restraints factors of patient handling equipment market are as follows:
- Skillful training and sufficient information are necessary to handle patient safely.
- Dare to handle bariatric care patient.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned patient handling equipment industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of patient handling equipment industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/patient-handling-equipment-market
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Patient Handling Equipment Market – Market Overview
- Market Segmentation – By Product Type
- Market Segmentation – By End Users
- Market Segmentation – By Geography
6.1.1. Global Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, by Geography, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
6.2. North America Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, by Country, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
6.3. Europe Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, by Country, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
6.3.3. Rest of Europe
6.4. Asia Pacific Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, by Country, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
6.4.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, by Country, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
6.5.1. Latin America
6.5.2. Middle East Patient Handling Equipment Market Revenue, 2014–2024(US$ Mn)
- Company Profiles
8.1. ArjoHuntleigh (Getinge Group)
8.2. DJO Global
8.3. Etac AB
8.4. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
8.5. Invacare Corporation
8.6. Joerns Healthcare LLC
8.7. Patterson Medical Holdings, Inc.
8.8. Prism Medical
8.9. Stiegelmeyer & Co. GMBH
8.10. Stryker Corporation
8.11. Sunrise Medical LLC.
8.12. V.Guldmann A/S
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States