The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Autek China, Alpha Corporation, Bausch and Lomb Inc., Euclid Systems, E & E Optics, Essilor International S.A., GP Specialists, Paragon Vision Sciences, Procornea, and Taiwan Macro Vision Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Orthokeratology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 88.7 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
Orthokeratology (Ortho-K), a rising treatment choice for short-sightedness, presbyopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism, is non-invasive and works on the principle of tissue layer replacement. Currently, the market has 2 Food and Drug Administration approved Ortho-K therapies, viz. tissue layer Refractive medical aid (CRT) and Vision Shaping Treatment (VST). Patients undergoing this treatment are suggested to wear the Ortho-K lenses for 6-8 hours at night-time whereas sleeping, that reshape their membrane to deliver clear vision within the day time.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthokeratology-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Orthokeratology Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Orthokeratology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Orthokeratology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Orthokeratology Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Orthokeratology Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Orthokeratology Market has been segmented as below:
The Orthokeratology Market is segmented on the Basis of Indication Type, Distribution channel Type and Regional Analysis. By Indication Type this market is segmented on the basis of Myopia, Presbyopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism. By Distribution channel Type this market is segmented on the basis of Hospitals Sector, Optometry Clinics Sector and Ophthalmology Clinics. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Orthokeratology Market is segmented on the lines of its indication, application and regional. Basis of Indication is segmented into Myopia, Presbyopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism. Based on Distribution channel it covers Hospitals, Optometry Clinics and Ophthalmology Clinics. The Orthokeratology Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthokeratology-market-report
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Orthokeratology Market Analysis, By Indication
- Orthokeratology Market Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Orthokeratology Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1 The Cooper Companies Inc.
9.2 GP Specialists, Inc.
9.3 TruForm Optics, Inc.
9.4 Art Optical Contact Lens, Inc.
9.5 MiracLens L.L.C.
9.6 Menicon Co., Ltd.
9.7 Euclid Systems Corporation
9.8 Contex, Inc.
Others Related Research Report:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States