The neurorehabilitation devices market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. Based on product segmentation the neurorehabilitation market covers wearable devices, non invasive stimulators, and brain computer interface and neurobotic system. The neurorehabilitation devices market is segmented on the lines of its application like cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke and others. The neurorehabilitation devices marketis geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic plc, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Hocoma AG, AlterG, Inc., Bioness, Inc., and Ekso Bionics Holding, Inc.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Neurorehabilitation devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 15% in the given forecast period.
Therapies and treatment of Parkinson’s diseases is growing fastest application region for neuro-rehabilitation market. This market owing to rising occurrence of the diseases in many markets such as U.K, U.S, Ireland and Finland. Growing the awareness between the physicians relating to these devices, increasing aging population globally, increasing incidences of neurological diseases are important for growing the neurorehabilitation devices market rapidly. Analysts have found that the neurorehabilitation devices clasp a lot of potential. The beginning of robotics and wearable technology has been having a great impact on expansion of neurorehabilitation devices.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for neurorehabilitation devices market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for neurorehabilitation devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for neurorehabilitation devices.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of neurorehabilitation devices market are as follows:
Increasing frequency of neurological disorders
The restraining factors of neuro rehabilitation devices market are as follows:
Need of trained and skilled professional for using or operating the system
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all neurorehabilitation devices globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of neurorehabilitation devices data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Neurorehabilitation Devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Neurorehabilitation Devices Market is Segmented on the lines of Application Analysis, Product Segment Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, Spinal cord injury, Traumatic brain injury, Stroke and Others.
By Product Segment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Wearable devices, Non invasive stimulators, Brain computer interface and Neurobotic system. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/neurorehabilitation-devices-market
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Overview
- North America Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Analysis, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
- Europe Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Analysis, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
- Asia Pacific Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Analysis, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
6.1. Asia Pacific Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Revenue, by Country, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
6.2. Asia Pacific Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Revenue, by Product, (US$ Mn) , 2014–2024
6.3. Asia Pacific Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Revenue, by Application, (US$ Mn) , 2014–2024
- Latin America Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Analysis, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) Neurorehabilitation Devices Market Analysis, (US$ Mn), 2014–2024
- Company Profiles
9.1. Alter G Inc.
9.2. Bioness Inc.
9.3. Ekso Bionics Holding Inc.
9.4. Medtronic plc.
9.5. St Jude Medical Inc.
9.6. Hocoma AG
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States