New Report on “Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market Industry Research Report 2018” added to databridgemarketresearch.com store – This report studies all the characteristic of the current and approaching manufacturing growth evidence which is climacteric for all new participants well as the leading market contributor.
The report also gives an in-depth idea about what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends are, the report also contains the CAGR figures for the historic year 2016 base year 2017 and forecast year 2018-2025.
Get Sample copy of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-molecular-spectroscopy-market
Bruker Corporation was incorporated in 1960 and is headquartered in Billerica, U.S. The company manufactures scientific instruments to focus on the needs of customers in the life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical and molecular diagnostics research, as well as in materials and chemical analysis in various industries and government applications. The company’s technology platforms include magnetic resonance technologies, mass spectrometry technologies, gas chromatography technologies, X-ray technologies, spark optical emission spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy, stylus and optical metrology technology, and infrared and Raman molecular spectroscopy technologies.
- In May 2016, Bruker launched the EMX nanosystem at the 56th annual Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference(ENC). EMXnano is the first high-performance benchtop EPR (electron para magnetic resonance) instrument, making research-grade EPR capabilities accessible to a broader range of scientists.
- In April 2015, Bruker launched the compact research grade Raman microscope SENTERRA II replacing the successful former model SENTERRA. The SENTERRA II defines a new level of performance and user friendliness inits class of compact Raman microscopes.
In March 2015, Bruker launched the first next generation, hand-held Raman spectrometer with patented fluorescence mitigation SSE (Sequentially Shifted Excitation) Bravo. This device now enables measurements of a wider range of raw materials, compared to first-generation systems. Specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry, BRAVO’s intuitive user interface and touchscreen provide a superior guided workflow.
The NMR spectroscopy is further segmented into fourier transform (FT-NMR), continuous wave, and solid state spectroscopy. UV visible spectroscopy is further segmented into single beam, double beam, array based and handheld spectroscopy. The handheld IR spectroscopy segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among the UV-visible spectroscopy segments in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Key Points of Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market
- Far wave IR spectroscopy segment is expected to grow at the highest.
- Globally, terahertz IR spectroscopy is driving the market with highest market share. However, wearable injector is growing with highest CAGR.
- Micro Raman spectroscopy is dominating the molecular spectroscopy market.
Segmentation of Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market
- Based on technology, the global molecular spectroscopy market is segmented into nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, UV visible spectroscopy, infrared (IR) spectroscopy, near infrared spectroscopy (NIR), Raman spectroscopy and others. In 2016, NMR spectroscopy dominated the market with a share of 36.4% and is expected to domination in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
- Based on product types, the IR spectroscopy market is segmented into bench top, infrared microscopy, portable, hyphenated and terahertz IR spectroscopy. Terahertz IR spectroscopy is the highest growing market segment.
- Based on product type, Raman spectroscopy is further segmented into micro Raman, probe based and FT Raman.
Read more about the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-molecular-spectroscopy-market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPE
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY TYPE
6.2. GLOBAL NMR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.3. GLOBAL UV-VISIBLE SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.4. GLOBAL INFRARED (IR) SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.5. GLOBAL INFRARED (IR) SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY SPECTRUM
6.6. GLOBAL NEAR INFRARED (NIR) SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.7. GLOBAL RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.8. GLOBAL RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY
- GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.2. GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, IN PHARMACEUTICALS
7.3. GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, IN ACADEMY AND RESEARCH
7.4. GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, IN BIOTECHNOLOGY
7.5. GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, IN FOOD AND BEVERAGES
7.6. GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, IN ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING
- GLOBAL MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. NORTH AMERICA MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET
8.3. EUROPE MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET
8.4. ASIA-PACIFIC MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET
8.5. AUSTRALIA MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET
8.6. SOUTH AMERICA MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY MARKET, COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
- COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
10.3. THE ABB GROUP
10.4. THE BRUKER CORPORATION
10.6. JASCO, INC.
10.7. CARL ZEISS AG
10.8. SHIMADZU CORPORATION
10.9. EMD MILLIPORE
10.10. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC, INC.
- OTHER REPORTS
Any Query? Inquire before buying Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-molecular-spectroscopy-market
Global Medical Aesthetics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Medical Aesthetic Market, By Product Type (Aesthetic Laser Devices, Energy Devices, Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices, Aesthetic Implants, Facial Aesthetic Devices), By Applications (Anti-Aging and Wrinkles, Facial & Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Body shaping & cellulite, Breast Enhancement, Scars, Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive Surgery, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Psoriasis & Vitilgo, Skin Surgery, Skin Tightening), By End-User (Hospitals , Dermatology Clinics, Cosmetic Centers, Medical Spas & Beauty Center), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research