Mobile BI Market Insights:
Mobile Business Intelligence of mobile BI is a rapidly growing market which has been observed to be growing at a CAGR of 23.29% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2022 according to Market Research Future’s latest report on the subject. Defined as a system which has technical and organizational components, mobile BI, as the name suggests present historical or real time data on mobile devices. The growth of the market is expected to lead to a market value estimate of USD 12.44 Bn by the end of 2022.
Changing consumer’s patterns, and the rapid change of the technological environment has resulted in the demand for efficient data reporting and speedy analytics for real time decision making capabilities. Mobile BI is applicable across a variety of industries and is highly useful, its features and abilities acting as drivers for the swift adoption of the product. For instance, in the manufacturing sector, real time data analytics allows higher efficiency.
Mobile BI Market allows for easy access to data in real time at any given point in the day to allow for real-time adjustments for maximizing efficiency of goals. Moreover, this has been found to be cost effective and monitor a host of BI options on personal devices. For instance, google analytics has a mobile BI interface through which executives can instantly tap in through smartphones or tablets among other personal devices for access to real-time data. Increasing organization sizes across the globe, high adoption of analytical technology and mobile BIs ability to increase time and cost efficiency are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2364
Major Key Players:
Micro Strategy, Tableau Software, SAP SE, Qlik, SAS Institute, Information Builders, Yellowfin International Pty Ltd., TIBCO Software, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and others are among the prominent players that have been identified in MRFR’s report. Extensive profiling and examination of their preferred market strategies for the advancement of the market as well as for the securing of important market positions have been included in the report.
- The global mobile BI market is segmented on the basis of services, business function, end-users, and region. By services, the global mobile BI market is divided between managed services, and professional services.
- By business function, the market is categorized into sales, marketing, finance, IT, operations, HR and others. By end-users, the market is segmented to include manufacturing, government, IT & telecommunication, retail & e-commerce, BFSI and healthcare.
- The global mobile BI market is also divided by region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Access PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/mobile-bi-industry
North America with its high concentration of market players and inclusion of developed economies such as U.S and Canada has captured the largest share of the global market and is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. The region, with a focus on the developed economies have a high affinity for the adoption of modern technological advancements and there is a trend of owning more than one personal device. Mobile BI has been adopted in the region early, thus cementing its position at the leading regional market in the global mobile BI market.
Latest Industry News:
- PT Astra Graphia Tbk, a printing and digital services provider has announced MicroStrategy as its chosen provider for enterprise analytics combined with mobility. Employees are set to use MicroStrategy Mobile to access dashboards which offer real time information for decision making on the go and providing performance indicators.
- ElegantJ BI has announced its ElegantJ BI mobile App for Tally. This app provides Tally users with the ability to access the data from the Tally ERP application and provide access on a mobile platform such as a smartphone.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-bi-market-2364
- Mobile BI Manufacturers
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312