New York, May 25, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Mass Spectroscopy Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc, Danaher Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Dani Instruments S.P.A, Kore Technologies, Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Perkinelmer, Inc., Leco Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Waters Corporation, BGI, Perkin Elmer, AB Sciex. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Mass Spectroscopy Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.5 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.6% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/mass-spectrometry-market
The major driving factors of Global Mass Spectroscopy Market are as follows:
- Increasing technological advancements
- Developing array of applications of mass spectrometry
- Growing usage of mass spectrometry in drug discovery
- Hybrid Mass Spectrometers
The restraining factors of Global Mass Spectroscopy Market are as follows:
- High cost of instruments
- Absence of skilled and trained personnel to operate the instrument
The Global Mass Spectroscopy Market is segmented on the lines of its platforms, application and regional. Based on platforms segmentation it covershybrid mass spectrometry, single mass spectrometry, other. Based on application segmentation it covers pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, industrial chemistry, environmental testing, food & beverage testing, others. The Global Mass Spectroscopy Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Mass Spectroscopy Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Mass Spectroscopy Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Mass Spectroscopy Market has been segmented as below:
By Platforms Analysis:
- Hybrid Mass Spectrometry
- Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Quadrupole TOF
- Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry (FTMS)
- Single Mass Spectrometry
- Time-of-Flight (TOF) Mass Spectrometry
- Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry
By Application Analysis:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Food & Beverage Testing
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/mass-spectrometry-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Mass Spectrometry Market, By Platform
7 Mass Spectrometry Market, By Application
8 Mass Spectrometry Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profile
10.2 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
10.3 Danaher Corporation
10.4 Waters Corporation
10.5 Bruker Corporation
10.6 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
10.7 Perkinelmer, Inc.
10.8 Shimadzu Corporation.
10.9 Kore Technologies, Ltd.
10.10 Dani Instruments S.P.A.
10.11 Leco Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States