The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AT&T, Inc., Dell SecureWorks, Inc., IBM Corporation , Symantec Corporation , Verizon Communications Inc., Computer Sciences Corporations (CSC) , CenturyLink, Inc., Hewlett-Packard (HP) Company, Solutionary Inc. , and Trustwave Holdings, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Managed Security Services Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 58 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 14.5% in the given forecast period.
FYI, you will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you market critical decisions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Managed-Security-Services-Market
Managed Security services are the systematic approach to manage the safety desires of the corporation. By means of outsourcing its security offerings to third party carriers referred to as managed protection provider companies. These services are value powerful, offer professional resources, community infrastructure, superior safety solutions and equipment with adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements and 24 x 7 support and tracking. Managed security services may be introduced both by means of putting in place important safety infrastructure or via whole manipulate by using the service issuer from remote location.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Managed Security Services Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Global Managed Security Services Market are as follows:
- Increasing cyber crimes to aim an enterprise network
- Growing regulatory obedience and data security laws
- Security recruitment and budgeting constraint
- Rising acceptance of cloud based services
The restraining factors of Global Managed Security Services Market are as follows:
- Deployment of in house SIEM by associations
- Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Managed Security Services Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Managed Security Services Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Managed Security Services and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Managed Security Services Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Managed Security Services Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Managed Security Services Market is Segmented on the lines of Deployment Analysis, Verticals Analysis, Service Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Deployment Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of On-premises and On-demand.
By Verticals Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of BFSI sector, Telecom & IT sector, Government sector, Retail sector, Energy and Power sector, Healthcare sector, Industrial Manufacturing sector and Others. By Service Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Threat Management, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, Compliance Management and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Managed-Security-Services-Market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Cyber-Security Service
8 Managed Security Services Market, By Service
9 Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment Type
10 Managed Security Services Market, By Organization Size
11 Managed Security Services Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
14.3 Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
14.4 Verizon Communications, Inc.
14.5 AT&T, Inc.
14.6 Symantec Corporation
14.7 Fortinet, Inc.
14.8 Solutionary, Inc.
14.9 Secureworks, Inc.
14.10 Computer Sciences Corporations
14.11 Centurylink, Inc.
14.12 Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
14.13 Rapid7, Inc.
14.14 Key Innovators
14.14.1 Masergy Communications, Inc.
14.14.2 Clone Systems, Inc.
14.14.3 Optiv, Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States