Meticulous Research®– leading global market research company published a research report titled “Nutritional Lipids Market Size by Product Type (Omega-3, MCT, Omega-6, and Others), by Source (Marine Source and Plant Source), by Form (Liquid and Solid), by Application (Dietary Supplements, Infant Formula, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Animal Feed) – Global Forecasts to 2022.”
The global Lipid Nutrition Market will grow at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 7,000.7 million by 2022, according to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®. The global Lipid Nutrition Market is driven by growing need to meet nutritional requirements of an aging population, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, changing food landscape, increasing application in infant formulas and dietary supplements, and technological advancements such as microencapsulation. Further, the emergence of alternative sources for nutritional lipids production provides significant opportunity in this market. However, finite supply of fish oil and uncertain regulatory environment restricts the growth of the global lipid nutrition market to some extent.
Avail Free sample copy before purchase @ https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-sample-report/cp_id=3045
The global lipid nutrition market is mainly segmented by type (Omega-3, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Omega-6, and Others), by Source (Marine and Plants), by Form (Liquid and Solid), and by Applications (Dietary Supplements, Infant Formula, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Animal Feed, and others).
Omega-3 dominates the global lipid nutrition market and is expected continue its dominance from 2017 to 2022. With their multiple health benefits, the applications of nutritional lipids have been increasing significantly in infant formula, food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
Geographically, the global lipid nutrition market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share in the global lipid nutrition market in 2016, followed by North America, and Europe. The region is also expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The major share and fast growth of this region are mainly attributed to the abundant availability of raw materials, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, growing population & urbanization, increasing industrialization and increasing health consciousness & awareness about the health benefits of nutritional lipids.
Speak to our Expert Analysts: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=3045
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global lipid nutrition market were new product launches and expansions. The key players in the global lipid nutrition market are Koninklijke DSM N.V., Polaris, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Stepan Company, BASF SE, Solutex GC, Smith & Zoon, FMC Corporation, Pharma Marine AS, Croda International Plc, Cargill, Incorporated, Aker Bio Marine, Clover Corporation, Omega Protein Corporation, Lonza Group AG, GC Rieber, Kerry Inc, Nordiac Naturals, Inc., and Cellana Inc.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How does the demand for lipid nutrition (nutritional lipids) in developed regions differ from developing countries like India, and China?
- How is the competition between the major global and prominent local players in this market?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product types, source, form, application, regions, and countries?
- What factors contribute to the infrequent usage of overall lipid nutrition (nutritional lipids) in dietary supplements?
- Which geographic segment is expected to experience the fastest growth in the usage of lipid nutrition (nutritional lipids) in hospitals, clinics, and medical spas?
- How does the demand for lipid nutrition (nutritional lipids) in dietary supplement differ from other end users such as infant formula, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, animal feed?
- What are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
- What strategies should new companies look to enter this market use to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints and opportunities in the lipid nutrition (nutritional lipids) market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Download Research Study With Latest Advancements & Application: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=3045
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research