New York, August 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Oracle Corporation, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Medidata Solutions Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation, BioClinica, MedNet Solutions, Inc., Bio-Optronics, Inc., DSG, Inc., eClinForce, Inc., and Forte Research Systems, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Clinical trials that are used for trying out the efficacy and safety of a drug, medical devices, of every other healing product are presently at the upward push. A medical trial is performed for the identification of the outcomes of a selected medicine or clinical treatment method at the human body. Scientific trials are extraordinarily critical as a result of the massive investments expended on them and consequently want right control. A clinical trial control machine (CTMS) is a software program gadget used by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for coping with scientific trials within scientific research. These structures manipulate and keep reporting, participant contact information, plans, music closing dates, and milestones.
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.8 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/healthcare-clinical-trial-management-systems-ctms-market
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is Segmented on the lines of Mode of delivery Analysis, Component Analysis, End User Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Mode of delivery Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Web-based, Cloud-based and On-premise. By Component Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Software, Hardware and Services.
By End User Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Pharmaceutical industry sector and CROs sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare clinical trial management systems CTMS.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
• Explosion number of healthcare endusers
• Growing number healthcare service providers
• High accuracy of the information supply by clinical trial management systems
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Long approvals and strictness in patient enrollment and recruitment
• contract and budget compromise and sanction
• Institutional Review Board approval
• Availability of appropriate patient population
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Dynamics
6 CTMS Market, By End-User
7 CTMS Market, By Delivery Mode
8 CTMS Market, By Component
9 CTMS Market, By Component
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Intelligence
12 Company Profiles and Analysis
12.2 Oracle Corporation
12.3 Medidata Solutions, Inc.
12.4 Parexel International Corporation
12.5 Bioclinica, Inc.
12.6 Bio-Optronics, Inc.
12.7 Merge Healthcare Incorporated (An IBM Company)
12.8 Datatrak International, Inc.
12.9 Veeva Systems, Inc.
12.10 DSG Inc. (Document Solutions Group)
12.11 Eclinforce, Inc.
12.13 Forte Research Systems, Inc.
12.14 Mednet Solutions, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States