New York, October 27, 2020: The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 19% in the given forecast period.
FYI, You will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you make critical decisions.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-biometrics-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Suprema Inc., Siemens AG, Safran SA, NEC Corporation, M2SYS LLC, ZKTeco Inc., Lumidigm Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Digital Persona Inc., Cross Match Technologies Inc., Aware Inc., and 3M Cogent Inc. amongst others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers signature recognition, fingerprint recognition, voice recognition, vein recognition, hand recognition, face recognition, iris recognition and other techniques. Under application segmentation it contains logical access control, transaction authentication and physical access control. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Safety has always remained a critical concern in healthcare quarter on the subject of patients’ privacy, confidential medical data and records. Biometric gadgets examine biological statistics of a consumer by means of capturing precise his or her bodily human functions and use them as a future reference for consumer’s identification. The simple additives of biometric identity systems encompass a scanning tool or a reader, software to transform the scanned data into virtual form and a database to shop the biometric information for evaluation with entered biometric statistics. A variety of human capabilities together with hand, fingerprint, voice, iris, face, vein, and signature appear to reveal several ability attributes for biometric authentication. Use of biometrics with the help of those bodily traits along with logical or physical access to or both collectively has located a global use in the healthcare sector.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Biometrics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Healthcare Biometrics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market are as follows:
- Financial profit offered by healthcare biometrics
- Practical option to passwords
- Diminution in healthcare frauds
- Government is initiatively supporting the adoption of Biometrics in Healthcare
- Developing countries has been integrated by Biometric Solutions in Healthcare Set-Ups
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market are as follows:
- Security and expediency tradeoff
- Storage space of biometric template
- Security of biometric data
- Cost of biometric devices is high
- Problems concerned to the use of biometric technologies
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is Segmented on the lines of Technology Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Signature recognition, Fingerprint recognition, Voice recognition, Vein recognition, Hand recognition, Face recognition, Iris recognition and Other techniques.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Logical Access Control, Transaction Authentication and Physical Access Control. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Healthcare Biometrics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Healthcare Biometrics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/healthcare-biometrics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Regulatory Scenario
7 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Technology
8 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Application
9 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By End User
10 Healthcare Biometrics Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.3.4 Rest of Europe (RoE)
10.4.2 Rest of Asia
10.5 Rest of the World
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Fujitsu Limited
12.3 3M Cogent, Inc. (A Subsidiary of 3M Company)
12.4 NEC Corporation
12.5 Morpho (A Subsidiary of Safran SA)
12.6 Lumidigm (A Subsidiary of Assa Abloy Group)
12.7 Imprivata, Inc.
12.8 Suprema, Inc.
12.9 Bio-Key International, Inc.
12.10 Crossmatch Technologies, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Francisco Partners)
12.11 Zkteco, Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States