Florida, February 22, 2018:
The Global Herbicides Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 35 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Syngenta (Switzerland), BASF (Germany), Dow AgroSciences (U.S.), Monsanto Company (U.S.), and DuPont (U.S.). Agreements, partnerships, and collaborations Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Herbicides Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/herbicides-market-report
The Global Herbicides Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis
By Crop type Analysis
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
By Mode of action Analysis
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
The Global Herbicides Market is segmented on the lines of its type, crop type, mode of action and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers glyphosate, atrazine, acetochlor, 2, 4-D and others. Under crop type segmentation it covers cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables and others. Mode of action is classified into selective and non-selective. The Global Herbicides Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Herbicides Market are as follows:
- Modify in farming practices & technology
- Limited availability of arable land
- Rising order for herbicides in south & central America
- Shortage & resulting increasing cost of labor
The restraining factors of Global Herbicides Market are as follows:
- Reducing the pace of new molecule discovery
- Increasing environmental concerns
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Herbicides and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Herbicides Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/herbicides-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Herbicides Market, By Type
8 Herbicides Market, By Mode of Action
9 Herbicides Market, By Crop Type
10 Herbicides Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 BASF SE
12.2 The DOW Chemical Company
12.3 E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
12.4 Monsanto Company
12.5 Syngenta AG
12.6 FMC Corporation
12.7 Platform Specialty Products Corporation
12.8 Nufarm Limited
12.9 Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd.
12.10 Drexel Chemical Company