New York, November 01, 2018: The GaN Power Device Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 28% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of GaN Power Device Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The GaN Power Device Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Fujitsu Limited, Transphorm Inc., Cree Incorporated (Wolfspeed), OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH, and Qorvo, Inc., among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gan-power-device-market
Gallium chemical compound (GaN) transistors have evolved as an increased performance substitute of silicon-based transistors, due to their ability of fabricating a lot of compact devices for a given resistance value and breakdown voltage as compared to Si devices.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for GaN Power Device Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for GaN Power Device Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of GaN Power Device Market are as follows:
- Huge Revenue Generation from the buyer electronics and Automotive Verticals
- Wide Bandgap Property of GaN Material Encouraging Innovation
- Success of GaN in RF-Power electronics
- Increasing Adoption of GaN RF Power Device in Military, Defence, and aerospace Vertical
The major restraining factors of GaN Power Device Market are as follows:
- Competition from sic Devices in High-Voltage Power Applications
The GaN Power Device Market is segmented on the Basis of Device Type, Vertical Type and Geographical Type. By Device Type this market is segmented on the basis of GaN Power Modules, GaN Power ICs and GaN Power Discrete Devices.
By Vertical Type this market is segmented on the basis of Aerospace &Defence, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Others. By Geographical Type is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gan-power-device-market
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- GaN Power Device Market Analysis, By Device
- GaN Power Device Market Analysis, By Vertical
6.1 Aerospace & Defense
6.2 Consumer Electronics
6.4 IT & Telecommunication
- GaN Power Device Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
8.2 New Product Launches
8.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
- Company Profiles
9.1 Infineon Technologies AG
9.2 Fujitsu Limited
9.4 Toshiba Corporation
9.5 GaN Systems
9.6 Panasonic Corporation
9.7 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
9.8 On Semiconductors
9.9 Texas Instruments Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States