HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 106 pages on title ‘Father’s Day in the UK, 2018’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Other and important players such as Amazon, Marks & Spencer, Paperchase, John Lewis, Next, Primark, Westfield, Typo, Zara, Tesco, Twitter, Instagram, House of Fraser, Aldi, Morrisons, Pizza Express, McDonalds, Card Factory, ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Clintons, Co-op, Lidl, Waitrose, Argos, Debenhams, Sports Direct, WH Smith, Poundland, Home Bargains, Monica Vinader, Aspinal, Kikki.K, TK Maxx, Matalan, JD Sports, River Island, Zara Home, B&M, Wilko, HMV, GAME, Zavvi.com, CEX, Boots, Superdrug, Avon, Waterstones, The Works, Lakeland, Very.co.uk, Dunelm, Poundstretcher, Ocado, IKEA, Wickes, B&Q, Tiger, JML Direct, Poundworld, Gardensupplydirect.co.uk, H. Samuel, Warren James, QVC, The Watch Hut, The Entertainer, ASOS, Adidas, Nike, Ecco, Superdry, Funkypigeon.com, Moonpig.com.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1284145-father-s-day-in-the-uk-2018
The “”Father’s Day in the UK, 2018″”, report forms part of GlobalData’s Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of British consumers for Father’s Day. The report analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
More consumers bought into Father’s Day in 2018, with overall penetration up 3.4ppts to 51.4%. While this is still lower than the percentage of consumers that spent on Mother’s Day – 63.6%, it highlights that there is a growing demand for this occasion.
– A greater percentage of UK consumers participated in Father’s Day in 2018, with more shoppers spending on both retail products (50.0% versus 47.0% last year) and leisure activities (9.5% versus 7.1% last year).
– Although less consumers purchased food and drink overall for Father’s Day this year as fewer people cooked meals from scratch, a greater proportion of Father’s Day shoppers bought alcohol for the occasion.
– With value for money, low prices and convenience being the three of the top four key drivers of retailer choice it is no surprise that the grocers and Amazon remained the main retailers used for gift purchases.
Reasons to buy
– Using our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas within Father’s Day shopping are most important to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers.
– Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers for the Father’s Day occasion in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Marks & Spencer
House of Fraser
The Watch Hut
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1284145-father-s-day-in-the-uk-2018
Table of Contents
THE KEY FINDINGS
The Key Findings
More consumers participated in Father’s Day
Alcohol was the most purchased food & drink category
The grocers and Amazon remain first choice for gift purchases
Trend insight – stores
Trend insight – online
Father’s Day spending
Father’s Day activities
Dining out choices
Dining in choices
Father’s Day statements
Retailer ratings – grocers
Retailer ratings – non-food retailers
SEASONAL FOOD & DRINK
CARDS & GIFT WRAP
Technical details: consumer survey workList of Tables
Retailer ratings across key measures – grocers, 2018
Retailer ratings across key measures – non-food retailers, 2018
What’s driving retailer selection (by retailer) – Tesco, ASDA & Sainsbury’s, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – fresh meat, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – fish, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – ready meals, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – delicatessen products, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – bakery, deserts & puddings, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – treats, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – alcoholic drinks, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – non-alcoholic drinks, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – fruit & vegetables, 2017 & 2018
Products purchased – food & drink gifts, 2017 & 2018
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1284145
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.