The Ethylene Carbonate Market is segmented on the lines of its application, end-user and regional. Based on application it covers Lithium Battery Electrolytes, Lubricants, Plasticizers, Surface Coatings and Others. Based on end-user it covers Automotive, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Medical, Personal Care & Hygiene. The Ethylene Carbonate Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
FYI, You will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you make critical decisions.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ethylene-carbonate-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Oriental Union Chemical Corporation, Huntsman, BASF, Mitsubishi Chemical, and Toagosei Co., Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Ethylene Carbonate Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 380 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
Ethylene carbonate (sometimes abbreviated EC) is the organic compound with the formula (CH2O)2CO. It is classified as the carbonate ester of ethylene glycol and carbonic acid. At room temperature (25 °C) ethylene carbonate is a transparent crystalline solid, practically odourless and colorless, and somewhat soluble in water. In the liquid state (m.p. 34-37 °C) it is a colorless odourless liquid.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Ethylene Carbonate Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Ethylene Carbonate Market are as follows:
- Rowing Demand for Ethylene Carbonate in Lithium-Ion Electrolytes and Lubricants Applications
- Growing Automotive Industry in Asia-Pacific
- Massive Industrial Growth in Asia-Pacific and Africa
The major Restraining factors of Ethylene Carbonate Market are as follows:
- Volatility in Raw Material Prices
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ethylene Carbonate Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Ethylene Carbonate Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Ethylene Carbonate Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Ethylene Carbonate Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Ethylene Carbonate Market has been segmented as below:
The Ethylene Carbonate Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type, End-User Type and Regional Analysis. By Application Type is segmented on the basis of Surface Coatings, Plasticizers, Lubricants, Lithium Battery Electrolytes and Others.
By End-User Type is segmented on the basis of Automotive, Oil & Gas, Personal Care and Hygiene, Industrial, Medical and Others. By Regional Analysis is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ethylene-carbonate-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
22.214.171.124 Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
126.96.36.199 Primary Sources
188.8.131.52 Key Industry Insights
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Market Share Estimation
2.5 Research Assumptions and Limitations
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- Ethylene Carbonate Market Analysis, By Application
- Ethylene Carbonate Market Analysis, End-User
- Ethylene Carbonate Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.1 Oriental Union Chemical Corporation (OUCC)
11.3 Mitsubishi Chemical
11.6 Asahi Kasei
11.7 New Japan Chemical
11.8 Zibo Donghai Industries
11.9 Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group
11.10 Shandong Senjie Chemical
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States