Florida, February 22, 2018:
The Deception Technology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.0 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 15% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include LogRhythm, Inc. (U.S.), TrapX Security (U.S.), Attivo Networks (U.S.), Rapid7, Inc. (U.S.), Illusive Networks (Israel), Cymmetria, Inc. (Israel), GuardiCore (Israel), Allure Security Technology (U.S.), TopSpin Security (Israel), vArmour (U.S.), and Smokescreen Technologies (India). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Deception Technology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/deception-technology-market
The Deception Technology Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Component Analysis:
- Solution (a standalone platform)
- Professional services
- Consulting services
- Training and education
- Design and integration
- Support and maintenance
- Managed services
By Deception Stack Analysis:
- Application security
- Data Security
- Endpoint security
- Network security
By Deployment Mode Analysis:
By Organization Size Analysis:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
By Vertical Analysis:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and utilities
- Telecom and IT
- Others (education and defense)
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Deception Technology Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Deception Technology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Deception Technology Market are as follows:
- Increase of apts and zero-day attacks
- Requirement for actual solutions for early detection of attackers
- Growth in the adoption of BYOD and IoT trends within enterprises
The restraining factors of Deception Technology Market are as follows:
- Significant Use of Legacy Honeypots
- Rapid adoption of Cloud computing and virtual environment
Request Sample Report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/deception-technology-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Market Opportunities in the Global Market
4.2 Deception Technology Market, By Component
4.3 Market Share Across Various Regions
4.4 Deception Technology Market, By Vertical and Region
4.5 Market, By Security Type
4.6 Market, By Organization Size
4.7 Lifecycle Analysis, By Region
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Component
8 Market Analysis, By Deception Stack
9 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Deployment Mode
10 Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Rapid7, Inc.
14.3 Logrhythm, Inc.
14.4 Trapx Security
14.5 Attivo Networks, Inc.
14.6 Illusive Networks
14.7 Cymmetria, Inc.
14.8 Guardicore Ltd
14.9 Allure Security Technology, Inc.
14.10 Topspin Security
14.12 Smokescreen Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States