New York, May 24, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Pierson Surgical Ltd, Ethicon, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Resorba Medical GmbH, Demetech Corporation, Conmed Corporation, W.L. Gore & Associates, Tepha Inc., META BIOMED Co,. Ltd., Zimmer Biomet, CP Medical, Inc., Miltex (A Integra LifeSciences Corporation Company), Unimed Medical Industries Ltd., Assut Medical Sarl, DYNEK Pty Ltd, Footberg Ltd., Stoelting Co., Boston Scientific Corporation,Teleflex Incorporated,Medtronic, Surgical Specialties Corporation,Medline Industries, Inc., AD Surgical, Suture Express, Santec Medical produkte GmbH, Clinisut, Coreflon, Aspen Surgical, Vigilenz Medical Devices Sdn Bhd, Medipac S.A., Sutures, Ltd. and B. Braun Melsungen AG others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.3% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/apac-absorbable-and-non-absorbable-sutures-market
The major driving factors of APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market are as follows:
- Geriatric growing population
- Medical tourism is increasing
- Improvement in healthcare infrastructure has led to increase in number of surgeries
- Economic growth in developing economies
- Growth in affordability of patients towards healthcare and insurance
The restraining factors of APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market are as follows:
- Limitations in the field of surgical sutures
- Price pressure faced by companies
- Reactions to the patients from surgical sutures
The APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers automated suturing devices in that it includes Disposable suturing devices and reusable suturing devices. Further it covers sutures segments and that Absorbable and Non-absorbable and further it includes in Absorbable sutures Natural and synthetic and in non-absorbable it covers nylon, prolene and stainless steel sutures. Based on Application it covers General Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries, cardiovascular Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries and Other Surgeries. Based on end user it covers Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as Japan, South Korea, India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Rest of APAC.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Automated Suturing Devices
- Disposable Suturing Devices
- Reusable Suturing Devices
- Sutures Segments
- Absorbable Sutures
- Natural Absorbable Sutures
- Synthetic Absorbable Sutures
- Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Nylon Sutures
- Prolene Sutures
- Stainless Steel Sutures
By Application Analysis:
- General Surgery
By End User Analysis:
- Ambulatory Centers
- Community Healthcare
By Regional Analysis:
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
You can buy full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/apac-absorbable-and-non-absorbable-sutures-market
Table of Contents
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET LANDSCAPE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES MARKET, EPIDEMIOLOGY STUDIES
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES MARKET, BY COMPETITIVE MARKET ASSESMENT
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES, BY SURGERY TYPE
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES, BY END-USER
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES, BY COUNTRY
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- ASIA-PACIFIC ABSORBABLE AND NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURES MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
12.1. ETHICON, INC. (A J&J COMPANY)
12.2. B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
12.3. SMITH & NEPHEW
12.4. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
12.6. DEMETECH CORPORATION
12.7. CONMED CORPORATION
12.8. W.L. GORE & ASSOCIATES
12.9. ZIMMER BIOMET
12.10. MILTEX (A INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES CORPORATION COMPANY)
12.11. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED
12.12. MEDLINE INDUSTRIES, INC.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States